*~ Herbology~*

Thea's POV
  We got back to the common room and saw Tracy, Elijah, and Goyle all sitting on the couches. "There you guys are, we've been waiting for you all morning we thought you weren't coming," Tracy said looking at us. "Yeah we had some stuff to talk about with, Professor Snape," I said. They nodded "Come on guys let's go get breakfast," Goyle said getting up. I laughed a little bit thinking about how Goyle is always thinking about food. "Ohh Darcy," I heard Pansy say coming up the stairs. "The bitch never learns, come on let's get out of here," I said grabbing Draco's hand and rushing out the door.

We all sped walk until we were close to the grand hall. "Uhh I hate her so much," I said letting go of Draco's hand. Even though I really didn't want to. We walked in and as always we got glares from all the other tables. I saw Ginny next to Hermione and she was giving me the death glare. "Isn't that they Weaslbee sister?" Draco asked looking at her. She was just glaring at me. "Yeah it is, ever sense she found out I'm a Slytherin she's hasn't even spoken to me," I said as we walked over to the table and took a seat. We were still facing each other and she was still glaring at me.

  I looked at Draco and he glared back causing her to stop. "That worked," I said laughing. He looked down at me because he was still taller and gave me a smile. "Of course it did, I'm a Malfoy." He made us all laugh and I gave him a kiss on the cheek while looking at Ginny while she glanced at me. "She thinks Slytherins are bad, then let's be bad," I said with a smirk she saw. I made all the water in her cup start to shake as she gave it a weird look. She looked at me and my eyes were dark blue as the water shot up and hit her in the face. The whole Slytherin table started to laugh as Hermione walked Ginny to the bathroom. "Nice one," Elijah said as my eyes turned back to the regular shade of blue.

  "So aren't you guys trying out for the Quidditch team?" Tracy asked looking at me and Draco. "We talked about it a lot last year, but I'm down to try out if you are," I said looking at Draco. "Of course, I love playing and you were a natural last year," Draco said smiling. We gave each other a high five and looked at everyone else. "Why don't you guys try out?" I asked everyone.

  "Well I'm taking an extra class of charms this year so I won't really have any time," Elijah said. "Yeah Quidditch isn't really my sport," Tracy said scratching the back of her neck. "I might try out to be a beater," Goyle said. "I think you should Goyle," I gave him a smile. He smiled back and nodded "I will."

  "Isn't our first class Herbology?" I asked. Everyone nodded as the bell went off. I grabbed my bag and got up with the others. We started walking and I saw Hermione and Ginny walking out of the bathroom. "Don't want to be late," Draco spat as we walked past them. We all laughed and then walked into the classroom.

  She wasn't in the classroom so we all just took a seat at a random table. After a few minutes the rest of the class showed up. "Sorry everyone I was in the garden, we will be in the classroom today leaning the basics but you will be in the garden soon enough, I have assigned seats so everyone look at the seats they will glow if they are for you, only you will be able to see the glow," She said walking into the classroom. I saw a seat light up so I walked to it. Draco took a seat to my left "Awesome!" I said smiling. Pansy sat next to him and Hermione took a seat next to me.

"Looks like it's not gonna be the best class but at least we're next to each other," I whispered to Draco. "Oh my god Darcy, I missed you!" Pansy said going to hug him. "Uhh," Draco said trying to get her off him. He looked over at me "Help," he whispered. I laughed a little bit she went in to kiss Draco on the cheek and I instantly got mad. She started to cough as I was holding water in her throat. She let go of Draco and held her chest. I let all the water go to her stomach and my eyes started to turn back to normal. "Thanks," he smiled. "No problem," I said back with a smile. I leaned in and kissed his cheek while looking at Pansy.

  We both blushed and then the teacher walked to the front of the room. "Ok everyone books will be flying around the room and that will be your information for the rest of the year, today we will be going over some things before we head to the garden," She said as a book landed on my desk. It wasn't to big of a book so I could carry it in my bag. It was called One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi. I opened it and the first picture was of something called Gillyweed. I started reading as she was talking. Draco nudged my shoulder causing me to look at him. His eyes moved to the teacher and she was just looking at me.

She gave me a smile and went back to talking. "I thought you were gonna be in trouble," Draco whispered. "I guess she was just glad I'm reading," I said and went back to reading.

  Hey everyone I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. Don't forget to give me ideas. Sorry about not updating a lot I have a lot of school work. Anyways I love you all and hope you have an amazing day🖤💚