Silent Night: Chapter 10

chapter 10!! is here vote, fan, comment ; i hope you guys like it 

off to the right is a picture of officier Shawn>>>>>>>>

-------------------------------------------------------------

After we got done eating and zach paid for the food, we made it out of the restaurant right at the time that my phone started to ring, i pulled my phone out of my bag and checked it to see how could be calling me so late, i check and it said the Lincoln county police station. i handed over my phone to zach and he looked down at it givcng me a confused look , i just shrugged my shoulder and took the call.

"hello?"  i answered 

"is this Lizzie?" the voice asked me

"yes, this is her may i ask who's calling?" i asked them impatiently waiting on an answer, i don't know why they would call me unless that found some new information about star's case

"we was calling just to inform you, that we found something  in her aprt, it seems as we found another clue to where she might be, so we need you to come down to the police station to ask you a few questions" ok so this is good right? i mean its something that  maybe we can use to help us find her, i deiced that i would be a good idea to go down there and see what they are talking about so i ask Zach if we can make a little stop by the police office because i needed to ask them something about star's case. we get into his truck and drive downtown to the police station, i wonder what that video will have on it, i wonder if it will have her death i mean i don't think that she is dead but you never know, now im dreading to enter the police station at their monet but i got to suck it up for my best friend and take what ever comes at me. Zach parks the truck and i tell him to stay here, while i go talk to them, he's a little hesitate at first but agrees. 

i hopped out of his truck and walk to the entrance of the building, i walked inside and its much bigger than what i expected it to be. the walls were painted an off white color, the floor tiles are black and white, like those floor you see in the old restaurants, they have about two desk on the right side of the building and 3 doors on the left one saying mr Shawn's office and two bathrooms beside it, one for the public and one for them and right in front of me was four officers sitting down at a big table all chatting about what i presume to be star's case. i clear  my throat to get there attention but it doesn't seem to even affect them. again i clear my throat but a little louder this time and that got there attention because they all stopped talking and looked up at me.

"um hi" i said nervously 

"yes, what do you want?" one of the officers asked in monotone

"um i was asked to come here"

"really? by whom" the other officer asked 

"um well I'm not quite sure, i didn't get his name"

"well, what did he sound like?" the third officer asked with curiosity 

"kinda old ha, um like he had a deep voice, kinda like what Chris hemsworth sounds like in Thor'

'"ha ha that a interesting way to explain how he sounds, but yes that guy you are looking for is officer Shawn and he's right through that door to you left" the froth officer told me pointing to Mr Shawn's office, i give me a small smile and thank them. once i reach his door i knock about two times, i thin k that should be enough to get hia attention, i was going to knock gain when he  opened his door. i saw that he was dressed in blue jeans and a hot cheel rae t-shirt on, huh i guess he must be off duty or something 

"you must me Lizzie right?" he asked with a keen look on his face, i'm not trying to be all creepy or anything but for a ploice officer hes pretty handsome, he must be in his early or mid 20's kind of young for a police officer though

"yes, i am"  i replied back

"good, come in" i walked in to his office and it looks like a typical police officer's office to be excat , i take a seat in front of his desk, while he goes to his closet and processed  to take something out. it appreared to be some kind of video camera, he walks to his desk and sets the video camera in front of me. he then tells me to press the play button and to watch what was on it.. he woulnd't show this to be if she was murdered right? i carefully reach over his desk and grab the video recoder.

 i take a deep breath and press the button and what i see sends chills throgh my body...

 ---------------------------------------

A/N: sorry its super short i just wanted to get this chapter out there, and there is not that much going on in this one.  but they next one i'll try to make more exciting, CAN YOU GUYS GIVE ME SOME IDEAS ONM HOW TO MAKE THIS STORY BETTER FOR YOU GUYS. OH AND REMEMEBR TO COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN THANKS  :)