Silent Night-chapter 7

picture of lizze's Mom

pls if u have any suggestion or thing you think i fan work on then u can comment me :) or message me ------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waking up from a dreamless sleep, i look over to my clock.. oh crap I'm late...i jump out of my bed with no effort and run to my bathroom, I'm in such a rush that  i don't even check the tempter of the water before i jump in and its freezing cold. knowing I'm really late right now i decide to just stay in the shower and deal with a freezing shower instead of a hot one. After standing in a 15 min cold shower, i step out and fold a towel around my body. i walk back in to my room and look through my dresser to find something to wear on my date with Zach... well lets just call it a hangout kind of thing. i decide  to wear my ed hardy sweat pants and matching jacket with my hollster shirt. i towel dry my hair and start to get dress. i open my door and head down stairs, i 'm greeted with the smell of bacon and pancakes, two of my favorite thing to have for breakfast.. i happily walk into the kitchen and suddenly stop, sitting at my kitchen table with my mom and dad , was no other  than Zach..

"Woah what an unexpected visit Zach...umm your kinda early" i pointed out to him

"Ha ha  well your right about that Liz i am early, I've actually been here for a couple of hours now and just in case you didn't know, that our date was at  7:00

"Yeah i know zach its 7:00 right now"

"Oh Liz yes it is 7 now, but we was suppose to have the date at 7 am"

"Umn zach it is 7 am silly" i said shaking my head at his mistake

'Liz its 7 pm not am your  ummm 11 hours late" he corrected me while looking down at his drink

what?!?!?! I'm  11 hours late but Ive only been in bed for a couple of hours, i look up at our kitchen clock and see that in fact it is 7 pm and not am. sighing i walk over to my chair and sit down laying my head in my hands, wow i really screwed up this one for sure, now i bet that he thinks that i did  this on purpose. i mean i didn't mean to be so late, with the stress of my best friend missing and possibly not being alive, that kind of stuff  can take a lot out on a person. i guess i'll have to apologize to him for being so late, i just hope that he for gives me. i slowly get up out of my chair and walk to him from the expression on his face i see worry, i don't why he is look at me like that until i feel a tear run  down my cheek,,  i guess Ive been crying and didn't know about it. because the next thing i know im in Zach's arms.

"im sorry zach, i really didn't mean to be this late, i hope you can forgive me" i cried

"there is no need to cry liz or to apologize, i know what you have been going through, and how that has affected you, and if you was wondering, im not mad at you, i don't think i can be for that matter"

"really??? are you sure?"

"ha yes Liz I'm sure now get dressed, well your already dressed so we still can make to the premiere of obsessed"

"ok lets do that" i give him a weak smile and grab a muffin off of the counter and head out the door, with him following behind me. i get into the passenger seat of his car, while he walks to the other side and get in, we start down the road and about half way there we are stopped by the cops, the officer comes up to Zach's window and tells him to roll down his window

"Yes, officer"

"Where are you kids headed?"

"Um to the movies sir, why is there something going on here?"

"Yes and we can't let people pass so we will need for you to turn  your car around and find another way to the theater and I'm sorry for the inconveniences"

Oh ok well we understand" Zach replied while turning the car around and taking the short  cut to the theater, we got there in about half the time it would have taken us if we had kept on the road we was going on. we got out of the car and Zach walked to the front to pay for for  tickets, once the ticket person handed him the tickets me walked into the theater and sit in the middle top row. half way in to the movie my phone vibrates, i take a look at my screen and see that its a new text message from and unknown number.

"Go to her house"

"what? who is this' i text back

"no one important  just go, there is a clue there that will help you find your friend" the unknown person replied 

"how do you know about Candy who are you!!!" i text back right away

a few minutes passed before the person text back

"lets just say if you don't do as i a say ill kill her, now do we have an understanding"

i stare at my phone in horror reading the text message over and over again trying to make sense if this is real or just  part of some sick joke, i jump at the touch of someones hand on my shoulder, almost dropping my phone on the ground, i spin around only to see Zach with a concerned look on his face. i feel the threat of tears coming to my eyes and i quickly lower my eyes to the floor. i clench my phone in my hands as i get up and  push my way pass people and run out of the room. i run into a few people as i make my way to the front door of the theater. finally outside i let it all sink in, letting the tears that threaten to come out. what am i going to do, i cant just tell Zach that i just got a text message from the guy who possible has Candy. deciding against to tell him, i walk back into the theater and bump into someone. 

"Sorry" i apologize to the person that i ran into

"Liz what wrong why did you run out like that? are you ok? what happened? why was you crying" Zach asked bombarding me with question after question.

"I'm fine Zach" i laugh i guess he wasnt convinced because he still had the same concerned look on his face "really Zach I'm fine" i say again to reassure him, i guess he believed me because he burst into a smile and hooks his arm around my shoulder and we make our way to his car. i desiced to text the person back asking about. by the time i am done sending the message zach pulls into the O'charley's parking lot and then he parks in an empty parking space beside a red dodge charger. We get out of his car and head to the bulding, we have to wait outside the door bevcasue there is to many people inside already. by the time we get to the front, we are greeted by the last person who i want tp see in the world right now.

"Annie?"

--------------------------------------------------------------\

hey sorry for not uploding for a while ive been busy, but i really hope you guys like this chapter 

.