🎶 Chapter 5

*A/n* - Containing a little bit of smut.

That night, neither you nor Billie could sleep last night. You knew what was going to happen and you were both so overjoyed about it that it kept you up. "I can't believe Amelia's going to get engaged." You said excitedly as you lay next to Billie in bed. As you spoke, he played with your hair. 

It was no doubt in either of your minds that Amelia was going to say yes to Connor's proposal. They had been together for almost 5 years since Amelia was 18, in her first year in San Fransisco. "Jesus," Billie said, quietly. "How is our daughter already 23?" 

"I don't know." You replied it had felt like Amelia, along with Joey, Jakob, and Piper had grown up overnight, it had gone that quickly. "It only feels like yesterday she's was born." Billie smiled as he remembered when Amelia was born and the first time he held her in his arms. "You're not kidding, it only feels like yesterday I married you," Billie replied. 

"We've been married for 24 years." You told him. "How crazy is that?" 

"It has been the best 24 years of my life," Billie said, as he moved so that he was on top of you. "I love you." He said as you placed your lips on his and kissed him. Billie muttered your name as he kissed you, moved a strand of hair out of your face. He wanted to be able to see you properly. Your eyes locked with Billie's as he kissed you gently, moving his hand towards your waist and holding you in his arms. You continued to kiss him back, you hands snaking around his neck, and clutching at a patch of his hair.

"Billie." You finally replied with a small moan, whispering into his ear as he kissed your neck as he removed your t-shirt. "I know." He replied, between kisses. He stopped and looked at you once more, before kissing you again. You bit down on your lip, which made him smile. The pair of you rolled over so that you were now on top of Billie. Your lips remained connected as you unbuttoned his shirt and throwing it across the room. Your lips would part for a few seconds as you removed the rest of each other's clothes.  Within a matter of seconds, both of you were left in your underwear. Billie's fingers danced along your body, unbuttoning your bra, and tossing it to the side of the room where the rest of your clothes lay. Your hands were placed on his hips, and every now, and again, they would find their way up, and down his body as his hands found their way down yours.

When his hands reached your entrance, he removed your underwear. He kissed you again, his fingers being rubbing up and down your core, making your body tremble with excitement. You couldn't help but dig your nails into his back as he slowly placed a finger inside of you, moving in and out gently, before adding another one. All you could do was simply mutter his name as you kissed his tattooed chest. When he was satisfied that he was pleasing you, he removed his fingers making your whimper at the loss of contact. He wanted this to last for as long as possible. He smirked as he lifted up your legs and draped them over his shoulders. Soon enough, he began to taste you as his member grew harder and you continued to moan with pleasure. He spread your legs apart so that he could feel the full extent pleasure as his tongue glided up and down your clit. It sent shivers through your entire body as your fingers instinctively ran through his hair and every few moments, pushing yourself up against him in order to feel the full satisfaction.

With his tongue still exploring you, you were in paradise. Every now and again, you muttered his name to let him know that what he was doing was right. "Fuck, I'm nearly there," you admitted, and he pulled away again - He wanted to tease you and leave you completely weak at the knees. He knew that he was doing just that as he watched you get more and more frustrated. Billie got up and you could not help but smirk once you had seen the bulge in his boxers. This time, you sat up, as he removed his boxers. Your eyes lit up as you took him in your hands and gave him the same pleasure that he had provided for you just moments ago. Billie moaned as you licked the tip of his member and his hands running over your body. Your hand movements grew faster, and soon he announced that he was nearly at the end of his tether, throwing his head back. That's when you did the same to him and stopped completely, you saw the look on his face and smiled. "I wanted to give you a taste of your own medicine." You stated as he pulled you closer to him and kissed you. His fingers ran through your hair as you climbed on top of him and straddled him. His back was pressed against the headboard of the bed and after a while of you kissing, you grabbed his member, and slowly placed it inside of yourself. You let out a moan as you felt him entering your body. 

Billie could feel your wetness as he moved in and out of you. He kissed your neck and chest again leaving small love bites as he did so. "You're amazing." He told you as you moved around his member. 

"You're not so bad yourself." You smiled, kissing him directly once more. That's when he suddenly took you by surprise again as he flipped you over onto your back again so that he was one top of you. He had hold of your legs and just as he had done before, pushing them apart, and spreading them as far apart as he could. With the hand that was free, he began rubbing at your clit as he continued to move in and out. You would find yourself once again pushing your body towards his body, in excitement and anticipation for the pleasure to come rushing through your body at a million miles an hour. "Faster." You demanded, bringing his head down to meet yours as you kissed him again. "Faster." You begged this time, still whispering in his ear. He obliged and moved in and out faster, it was then that he really reached your g-spot, and soon enough moans erupted from the both of their mouths. Billie collapsed on top of you and he kissed you gently. 

You fell asleep together. 

****

The next morning, you woke up in Billie's arm and smiled as you remembered the events to the night previously. "I really enjoyed last night." He said, knowing that you were awake.

"Me too." You admitted, biting your lip before looking at your phone. "It's nearly half ten." You muttered, "How have we slept in this long?"

"We had a late night." He smirked pulling towards him as he went to kiss you but you were interrupted by the sound of your phone ringing. "It's like they know." He said as you both sat up in bed. "It's Amelia." You said, looking at him as she was trying to Facetime you.

You answered it and waved at her excitedly. "Hello!" She smiled at you both. "Are you still in bed?" She asked and Billie nodded in reply.

"We had a really late night last night." He replied as you hit him under the covers. 

"We were watching a film and it went on for longer than we thought." You added, "So, how are you?" Her smile only seemed to get wider. 

"I have some news." She said, holding up her hand to the camera. "Connor proposed last night!" She said, practically screaming down the phone. Billie clapped as he congratulated his daughter; he loved seeing her so happy. "Congratulations!" He said, "We're so happy for you."

He was right, you were happy for her. You were happy that all of your children were happy and that everything was going right. It would stay that way, wouldn't it?