Chapter 7

Carlos P.O.V:

We slowly get up off the ground and head over to the ship. "Hook?" I call. "Are you there?" No answer. I run my hand through my hair thinking about what else Emma had said. "Henry?" I shout. A loud bang of swords and crates almost drown out Jay's snickering when a small boy walks out from behind a wall. His dusty brown hair was now a mess, he was holding his forehead and I realized that crates and barrels must have fallen on his head.

"Wha- who.." Henry studdered, Jay, laughed even louder looking over at me. "How do you know my name!" He said more firmly than before, picking up a sword that had slid over to his feet when another crate fell. The boy, clearly annoyed by Jay's obnoxious laughing, walked over to Jay pointed the tip of the metal blade to his throat.

"Woah, woah, woah!!!" Jay said finally not laughing at the poor boy. "I'm done! See no more laughing! Heheh!" Jay said awkwardly, this time with actual concern plastered on his face. Henry backed away only to whirl around to face me now, blade out and ready.

"I repeat." He said calmly. "How do you know my name?" He tilted his head up so he could actually look me in the eyes. My mouth went dry, I didn't know what to say. Even though I was taller, Henry still intimidated me, I looked over at everyone else. They were all rooted to the spot no one daring to move. I drifted my gaze back to Henry, his sharp eyes digging into my soul like they were about to carve me out like a pumpkin. I couldn't move. My limbs went numb, throat still dry-

"Henry!" a voice boomed.

I jumped almost getting sliced by Henry's blade. Henry's eyes softened as he looked at the ground, he turned around to face none other than Captain hook. He walked over to him and  I finally felt my shoulders relax. "Thank god!" Evie mumbled making me jump. I had completely forgotten everyone was still here, standing behind me grins now painted on their faces. I knew why they were laughing, I didn't jump or get scared as much as I used to, so Mal, Evie, and especially Jay enjoyed when they gave me a scare.

"Sorry about that mates," Hook said strutting over to us. "We weren't expecting visitors today, what brings ye to my humble beauty..."

"He means his ship" Henry whispered.

"... Bilt her myself, sails and all!" Hook continued.

"It's amazing, now-"

"- I remember when she was just a wee little rowboat..."

"Hook!" 

"Yes-"

"We need your help, mainly yours," I said pointing at Henry. 

"Why me?"

"You ever heard about shaking limbs and visions?" Jay sighed.

"Yeah-"

"You're the man!" Jay smirked patting him on the back a bit too hard. Henry stumbled forward from the force, before shakily walking over to the door. He opened the door as Captian Hook told us to take a seat. The room was actually quite nice, a desk was perched at the front of the room with a big map on the wall beside it. Hook took a seat at his desk and we all stood around it waiting for someone to start the conversation.

"So umm-" Henry said taking a seat on the edge of Hooks desk. "Basically I'm an author, I write anything with this pen and it will happen,"

"Sweet!" Jay breathed leaning closer to it. Henry pushed him away placing his pen back in its box.

"Yes, sweet but dangerous if it gets into the wrong hands. I also know a lot about people's stories, read them almost every day, from that." He said pointing at a bookshelf I had only now paid attention to.

"Once Upon A Time... Cool," Evie said running her fingers down the spine of the book.

"I also have books about fairy tales from different realms too, which means-"

"You know about us too." Mal finished.

"Exactly!" Henry exclaimed. "And only four of those stories include you guys. When you defeated Maleficent, defeated Uma, took down the barrier, and when you die..." He said looking at Jane. "Oh my god! How are you still here!?! You're supposed to be dead!"

Everyone turns to look at Jane, shock on our faces. Then suddenly it hit me.

Jane POV:

I stand there rooted to the spot. What was this kid talking about, I didn't even know him and he was saying I should be dead!

"It must be my vision," Carlos said quietly looking at the ground.

Henry's eyes widened and then he nodded. "That would explain why the pages around the one where you die are ripped out... Someone is looking for Jane and Carlos and they're not happy. I do some research and we'll meet at my mom's place tomorrow."

"Okay..." Evie said quietly. "Thank you!"

We all walked off the ship waving to Hook and Henry before I pulled Carlos off to the side, telling the Vk's we would meet them at Emma's in an hour. Carlos looked at me confused.

"What's up?" He said.

"Walk with me," I told him striding onto the sidewalk. "My mom messaged me."

"What did she say?" He said walking happily beside me. I stopped him turning his shoulders to face me.

"Carlos, We might not be able to get back."

~~~~~~~~~

DUm, dUm, DAAaaAAaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! Longer chapter for you there and you deserve it! I haven't been publishing my books as fast as I promised so I decided to do an extra-long one (don't get too used to it lol) As you might have seen in the description of this book, it is going to be going through some minor editing because I have changed my writing style a bit and I'm not liking the first few chapters. The next chapter is gonna be crazy so I hope you enjoyed this enough to keep reading and I'll see you next time!

-Storm⚡💜