Christmas Special

A bunch of mini Christmas stories for you all! Which might lead to something I'll regret- Sequel idea at the end? Merry X-mas! <3

-S

Carlos lit the last candle and stepped back to watch the tree glow, "Kiss me once, then kiss me twice, then kiss me once again." he hummed, "It's been a long, long time."

"Haven't felt like this my dear, since can't remember when. It's been a long, long time." Jane sang with him leaning her head on his shoulder.

"You'll never know how many dreams I dreamed about you,"

"Or just how empty they all seemed without you,"

"So kiss me once, then kiss me twice, then kiss me once again."

"It's been a long, long time."

~~~

(Play for ambiance ^^)

"Got to go, bye!" Jay yelled grabbing a doughnut and running out the door. Jane laughed and added the last bow to her dress.

"I just love Christmas-!"

"Is that because you can add big bows to everything?" Carlos looked up from his phone and inhaled his cookie.

"Well-"

"That's when you say 'yes dearest boyfriend Carlos, how you know me so well!'" He chatted with his mouth full, he looked down at Jay's post. 'Over here training!' was captioned on the video. Carlos's thumb lingered over the like button before he grunted.

"I'm guessing you don't approve of Jay's career choice?" Jane was now looking over his shoulder. 

Carlos jumped, "No- I-"

"Jealous?"

"No, I just don't think he should be a police officer just because he like doughnuts!"

"Carlos, be serious with me..." Jane sat in front of him, she studied his face a big grin spreading on her lips, "-are you scared of Cops?!?"

"No! Of course not, I have no reason to be-"

"Okay, good" she laughed standing up.

"-I never break any laws or anything-"

"Right!"

"-because I'm deathly afraid of Cops..."

She burst out laughing, "Oh no! I'm afraid of Cops!" Carlos admitted bringing his hands to his head in alarm.

"-What?" Jay dropped his coffee on his shoe. Jane's eyes went wide and turned back to her project.

"AHHH!" Carlos shrieked.

"ahh.."

"AHHH!!!"

"ahh..."

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!"

"Forgot my keys..." Jay replied. "Why are you so emotional?"

Carlos collapsed on his bed, "- I don't know what am I doing with my life..."

"In what way?"

"You all have ideas of what career you want, Ben and Mal got married, hell unlike you forgetting your key's I don't even know how to drive!"

"Come with me," Jay grabbed Carlos by the arm and pulled him out of the room.

"What about your-"

The door slammed behind them making Jane spill her glitter all over the floor, "Oh, sugar cookies-"