1

NO ONE POV:

"ugh it's sooo tiring!!!!!!! I'm so thankful that we have a day off tomorrow!" Nayeon complained while laying down on the sofa.

"Babe, go to the room to sleep." Jeongyeon said, picking up Nayeon's things and threw them into their room. Then headed into the bathroom.

"OMGG!!!!!!!" momo shrieked.

"What happened??!!" jihyo bounced up from the floor, rushing to the kitchen.

"THERE'S NO FOOD!!!!!" momo was at the edge of tears.

Jihyo rolled her eyes. "ugh momo you ate them yesterday night remember? I'm tired!"

"but-"

"Okay fine fine! Sana!!!!!!" jihyo called.

"WHAT!" Sana screamed from her room.

"GO OUT WITH MOMO AND BUY SOME FOOD BEOFRE SHE CRIES!" jihyo shouted and went back to her room.

"IT'S NOT FAIRRRR!!!! WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME?!!!!!" Sana protested.

"CUZ YOU'RE JAPANESE, AND MINA'S BUSY AND YOU DON'T WANT TO DISTURB HER OR ELSE WHO KNOWS WHAT SHE'LL DO! JUST GO!!"Jihyo ordered.

"FINE!" Sana humped and glared at momo.
Momo smirked and linked her hands with Sana, and left the dorm

Sana POV:

I was looking for some toys for Boo, Momo's new dog, when I saw a girl opposite of me through the bars.

She's gorgeous although I could only see her eyes since she was wearing a mask, and she was seriously picking out dog treats. I could feel her smile when she found the one she wanted.

"Gucci would love this present." The girl said to herself. Oh god, why is heart beating so fast? I uncontrollably followed her and watched her behind the shelf. not only her face is beautiful, her side profile is so perfect too! (Even with a mask)

I unconsciously took out my phone and quickly snapped a few pictures and put it back in my pocket.Oh I look like a stalker now...but uwu she's so pretty and Her ponytail made her look handsome!!!I just heard her talking to the cashier and OMG her voice is so calm and soft!!! She thanked the cashier and walked gracefully out of the shop. SHE'S SO POLITE AND SO GRACEFUL AND PRETTY AND BEAUTIFUL AND GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

No one POV:

Sana stared at the latter in awe. Momo approached the girl and tapped her shoulder."Sana?"She called.

"Yeah?" sana seemed startled and flustered. She was so red and Momo just couldn't stand to tease her.

"Sana, why are you so red now? What did you do? or perhaps saw?"Momo smirked.

"I-I- I saw a girl..." Sana confessed.

"A girl? Wow Sana you are clingy but I didn't expect you to be really gay." Momo said, sounding impressed.

"We-well, I didn't too...but-she's really really pretty and her smile is so cute!!!!!" Sana smiled sheepishly.

"Really? did you get her number? or at least her name?"Momo asked.

"no-no..." sana said.

"Awh, no worries, you'll meet her again. I can feel it with my instincts."
Momo patted Sana's shoulder and paid for the food.
"Just curios, but is it love at first sight?" momo asked again.

Sana nodded robotically. "I think so...my heart's still beating fast now..." Sana mumbled.

I think...I like you...Sana thought.

BACK TO THE DORM:

"Finally you two are back! Where have you been?I've been worried!" Jeongyeon scolded.

"Sorry Jeong, Sana met her crush just now."Momo spilled it on purpose, acting like she didn't do anything.

"WAHT?! SANA HAS A CRUSH!" Nayeon widened her eyes.

"OMG IS IT A MALE OR A FEMALE CREATURE?" Jeongyeon asked, curious.

"NOOOOO SANA UNNIE FOUND ANOTHER VICTIM!'' jihyo groaned.

"WHOSE THAT UNLUCKY PERSON! I feel bad for him/her." mina frowned.

"HEY!" Sana yelled.

"It's a she, and its a love at first sight. No name, no phone number, no age." Momo reported, opening they bag of candy she just brought.

"WAHT? SANA DIDN'T MAKE A MOVE?" nayeon asked. "ARE YOU REALLY SANA?"

"I am so shut up..." Sana blushed and said.

"Omg, Nonono, I'm sure no one wants to sleep now. Spill every detail sana." jihyo said seriously. The others nodded and they obediently sat in a circle.

"Well...um...I was looking for things for Boo, and then there was this girl that I saw through the rack. And think I like her...She's so pretty and She's really handsome!! I can feel it behind her mask!!!!Her voice is so calm and she's like an angellll!!!" Sana got excited talking about her.

"Woah, although you've got minor crushes before, I don't think they've made such an effect on you before. I want to meet her now." mina said.

"NO!" SAna stood up and rejected.

"Why?"

"be-be" Sana blushed and didn't know what to say.

"She's scared you'll like her too when you meet her." momo said truthfully,smirking.

"MOMO!" Sana screamed.

"aigoo, don't worry Sana, I won't take her away from you, I just wanna see how she looks like." Mina smudgily smiled.

"......"

"PLEASEEE"

"WE WON'T LIKE HER!"

"CMON SANA!"

"fine..." Sana muttered and showed them one of the photos she too just now.

"OMG SANA YOU TOOK A PHOTO??You look like a stalker!!!" nayeon laughed.

"She's beautiful..." Momo muttered, staring at the photo.

"Omg...she's totally my type..." Mina gulped.

"Hot..." Nayeon muttered

"Gosh Sana, you've got a good one..." Jeongyeon praised.

"enough of that!" Sana glared at the girls who were drooling with heart eyes.

"A promise is a promise...I'll TRY not to like her." mina smirked.

"I didn't promise." Nayeon said.
"Me neither." Jeongyeon added.
"She's tall. I like her." Momo said.

"hEY! SHe's MINE!" Sana shouted.
"And Nayeon and Jeongyeon you two have each other!!!"

"Fine calm down Sana, they're just joking around-"Jihyo tried to calm them down.

"We're not Joking jihyo." The girls answered in unison.

"GOSH YOU'RE NOT MAKING THE SITUATION ANY BETTER! JUST STOP GOING OVER SANA'S CRUSH AND CONTINUE OUR GAME OF TRUTH AND DARE!" jihyo screamed.

"Yes mum..." The girls answered.

----------------------------------------------

whoops boring chapter~
Requested BGM: heart shaker~
IS SANA GAYYYYYY
me: yeah

follow, vote comment, and follow my instagram too!!!

Acc: shiba_7321