Mark and Perrie's backstory

--They were both around 15/16 and Perrie was not a nct member yet

   It was a cloudy morning, I woke up from my bed in my dorm, I did not have practice of any sort today since my trainer told me I've been working really hard the past weeks so he gave me the day off.  After I get dressed and ready for the morning I head out to the stores to pick up groceries and anything I else I think I'll need.

   After I finished getting everything I need, i start walking out when I see my friend Mark.  Mark and I are pretty close, we're the same age and both came to Korea from different countries so we bonded quite quickly, although whenever I'm in the practice rooms I see some of what I assume Marks group members around, and I believe there names are Lee Jeno and Na Jaemin, they come up to me and tell me Mark has a crush on me, one part of me is surprised and the other isn't,  I mean with how close we are a lot of other trainees ask if we're dating but we tell them no we're just close friends.  The last few months Mark and I have been spending more time with each other because our schedules are similar so we usually hangout when we're not busy,  and if I'm being very honest, I think I've developed a crush on Mark but I know it'll never happen because of our company.

  Anyway as I'm walking out Mark and I make eye contact and smile at eachother, he walks over and offers to take my bags so I hand him one of them.  As we walk back to my dorm we talk about daily things like "how's your day going", "what's our plan for the rest of the day" and things like that.

   When we get to my dorm we put away the groceries, and I turn to Mark and ask him if he wanted to go to the park that was down the street and he agreed.  Once we get there we spend a little more than an hour, acting like 6 year olds when there at a park which was honestly pretty fun. Mark offers to pay for lunch so we grab something to eat and head back to my dorm. 

  When we get to my dorm we just chill, I asked if he wanted to watch a movie but he said he'd rather talk.  Once we finish eating Mark begins to say "Today was really fun, I really like hanging out with you Perrie, we should do this more" and I nod and tell him "I agree"  then it goes silent for a little bit and I asked him what he wanted to do, then he takes my beanie I was wearing and runs away with it. I chase him around my dorm, until there was a dead end, I run up to him and hit his shoulder and grab my beanie. 

   We walk back into my living room playfully hitting eachother shoulders and laughing, once we sit back down on my couch it goes silent again, silent for about 2 minutes then Mark clears his throat and begins to speak "Hey Perrie" then goes quiet again, when I look up at him we quickly make eye contact, and I noticed he moved a little bit closer to me.  We're both silent just looking at eachother, and then Mark leans closer to me, and then we kissed,  it lasted just for a second,  before Mark pulled away and begins to apologize, and before he gets up I grab him by his hand and pull him closer, and kiss him again, a longer this time, it lasted a minuet before we both pulled away blushing. 

   We stare at eachother kinda surprised I guess,  then Mark says says "So you like me to?"  And I smile at him and nod.  Mark seemed very surprised and smiled back at me.  I speak "Mark... the company"  and Mark says "I know"  and looked a bit sad and I don't blame him,  we agree to not say anything to the company and any of the staff but agree that telling our friends was okay. 

   A little time passes before Mark leaves, and right before he walks out I pulled him into a quick hug and short kiss smiling as we pulled away, "See you at the company tomrrow we both say at the same time, we laugh then Mark heads out.   When i close the door I can feel my checks heat up, I look up and think "Mark and I just kissed".

    As the years passed Mark and I still like eachother but nothing has happened since then.  When I was announced as a NCT memeber, Mark walked up to me hugged me and whispered "this is going to be really hard now"  and I nod, the rest of the members are smirking at us which means they knew.  Tayeong walked up to us and said "nothing happens beyond this point" and Mark and I said "okay"  Tayeong walks away, and Mark looks at me before walking away to,   then I go and meet the rest of my new group members.

  ~ Authers note, I'm  back and sorry for not updating.   I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter,  yes in present day Mark and Perrie still like eachother and nothing has happened since that day,  although there will be a future chapter that involved Mark and Perrie's relationship. So look forward to that.   I hope you all have a great day/night.    

    Here's what they looked like and the age they both were

    Here's what they looked like and the age they both were. 😊