Ships(within the group)

Taeyong&Perrie
One of the romantic ships. he isn't afraid to say he loves her. In VLive he's always pulling Perrie to sit on his lap and gets jealous when she's on someone else's, he also likes giving her back hugs and kissing her on the cheek saying he loves her. They cook and bake together. He also said in a VLive that Perrie was his favorite member. Always makes sure she's okay before checking on the other members.

Yuta&Perrie
Another one of the romantic ships. Yuta and always flirting and caught clinging to her. As them being the only Japanese members, they are usually speaking Japanese and he says cute little phases that make her blush.

Johnny&Perrie
A popular ship. Johnny is known for spoiling and babying her. He will buy her anything she wants. Also they get caught holding hands, he also likes doing her hair.

Kun&Perrie
Another romantic ship. In season two of NCT LIFE, these two were always together and either cuddling or holding hands. Kun likes performing magic tricks for her, they also cook together. Even though Kun doesn't have an official debut song Perrie likes asking him to sing a song for her and he does. Whenever the Dreamies bully him she's always there to comfort him.

Ten&Perrie
This one is a popular ship. Even since debut theses two have always been close, as two of the best dancers in NCT they practice dance together, they also like going out together and watching dramas. He is really protective of her when anywhere not the dorm. He loves teasing her.

Mark&Perrie
Another romantic ship. They were each others first friends when they arrived at SM, and are the only ones in every NCT Unit. Unlike the other members, he likes hugging and kissing her forehead. They like rapping about stupid things that don't make sense, and they're constantly teasing each other. His face lights whenever he sees her. Also say random things in English that don't make sense to even the English speaking members. He likes holding her hand.

Lucas&Perrie
A romantic ship. Lucas is always flirting or saying cheesy pick up lines to her, she ends up rolling her eyes thinking about how many girls he's said that too. He's very clingy to her and teases her about the height difference. He then ends up picking her up or giving her a piggyback ride. On a VLive Jaehyun confessed that Lucas had a crush on her but he ended up shutting him up. She never says it but she loves his pickup lines.

Haechan&Perrie
This is a romantic ship. Theses two are known as the pranksters in the group. It started off when they were trainees, always pranking each other, which led to small dumb arguments, after a while they teamed together to prank the other members. In VLive's they're both being clingy and kissing each other's cheeks. Donghyuck admitted himself that he likes Perrie causing her to blush and hit his arms.

Renjun&Perrie
This is a popular ship. When Renjun first became a trainee SM would be rude to him and yell at him for small things. On the way to practice Perrie heard him being yelled at by the staff, she then ran into the room and stood up for him. Pulling the staff away from him and yelling at them. Since the staff are scared of her they backed away and didn't bother Renjun again. Renjun became very thankful for her and liked her since then. He doesn't show the public much but he likes holding hands and side hugging or putting his arm around her shoulders.

Jaemin&Perrie
Another popular ship. Jaemin is always caught staring into her eyes or her lips, they goof off together. The do the most skin ship out of all NCT. When Jaemin had to take a break because of his health issues, Perrie cried that whole day, and Jaemin was constantly texting her telling her he's okay. When Jaemin came back, Perrie literally ran into his embrace and cried again. He brushed his hands through her hands and spun her around. Then kissed her cheeks. They then baked sweets together and ending up having a food fight.

Chenle&Perrie
A cute ship! Chenle is always hugging her, being very clingy and he throws a fit whenever another member takes her from him. He's always staring at her an she'll look back at him smiling and the boy will smile back with his face being a tomato. He's totally whipped for her and all the small things she does makes his heart beat faster. They love cuddling together she's his translator whenever he doesn't understand something. An whenever the staff try to do something to him, she'll give them a death look and the staff will immediately back off.

Jisung&Perrie
This is a cute underrated ship. This ship started off as a brother-sister relationship but after many cute actions between them, it became a cute ship.  Jisung is very shy but he's always so open when Perrie is with him, lots of the things she does cause him to smile and the fans notice. Unlike ignoring the skin ship the members give him he gives Perrie some very small interactions. She likes clinging on his arm, and spoiling him. He lets her pinch his cheeks and give him small cheek kisses.