Pranks

May 2016

        Today the boys and I were just hanging out inside the dorms. We had just finished writing lyrics for our upcoming debuts.

    I was sitting on one side of the room with 127&U and the Dream members were sitting on the other side. We were watching a Disney movie eating popcorn. In the middle of the movie Donghyuck said to wanted to talk to me. So I got up and followed him into a different room. When we got there he closed the door and told me to sit. Once we sit he mentioned something that really sparked my interest. "You, me, and the rest of the Dream expect Mark should pull pranks on the other members" I smirked and nodded my head. I then said "before we start planning we need to get the youngers here so they know what up." Haechan then nodded and we went back to our movie room with everyone else.

    After the movie end Haechan and I gather up the Dream members expect Mark. They looked confused to why the two of us suddenly started this meaning and why Mark wasn't here.  Donghyuck and I looked at each other then said at the same time "prank war" after a few seconds they finally understood why they were here. All of them then smirked and asked "what should we do" all of us then got in a circle and wrote down our plans.

  ~ few days later~

       I woke up to my alarm In the middle of the night, I walked outside my room to see the younger boys already up we then went out to buy our materials. Once we got back to the dorms we set everything up, then headed back to sleep.

     A few hours later I woke up to screaming I smirked knowing the first prank worked.  I go to the living room to see 127&U standing in a corner screaming at a big fake remote controlled spider, the boys were all yelling at each other to go and kill it, but Ten was hanging onto Jaehyuns back screaming like a girl. Once they notice me they yell "Perrie Stay Back" I then smirked walking towards the spider following the plan we set up. Then the slider starts to move toward me, I yelled "OMG ITS A POINSINS SPIDER! SOMEONE KILL IT!" After I yell the spider jumps onto my leg and I scream pretending I got bit, then a few seconds later I fall to the ground. The older boys start yelling and I hear Taeyong yell "someone call the ambulance" then after I hear everyone running around, I got up laughing before it got to serious, then yell for the youngers, they come out from Jeno's room laughing. The other looked confused while Ten says "Perrie you came back from the dead!?" I laugh again at Ten then say "hahaha y'all should have seen your faces", the Dreamies then take out the remote control making the spider move around.  A few seconds later the olders realised it was a prank, they then roll their eyes and laugh with us saying "haha you got us good" me and Dreamies then nod our heads and the rest of us continue laughing.

~Hi sorry for not updating and for the short chapter, I've been busy with school work, anyway NCT DREAM "WE GO UP" Was amazing the whole album was amazing and weekly idol with them was hilarious!  Anyway how are you guys doing? What's your favorite song on the album??