storm

I like storms because it's nice to get rain every now and then, but I hate when storms get really bad and go all night, it scares me sometimes just thinking about what happens in storms.

    I was at the dorms alone because the guys went out, they asked me if I wanted to come along but I was kinda tired so I stayed home. The boys told me they wouldn't be out long because the storm was coming and they knew it scared me.

    When the guys left it was still pretty early so I decided to watch a movie, but as the the end was nearing the tv suddenly went out, I jumped a bit and went to look outside, the rain was getting worse and started coming down harder almost like hail. I grabbed my phone but as soon as I turned my phone on it said "No Service" I sighed "Great" then decided to wait the storm out.

   An hour passed and the guys weren't back yet, I started to get really worried and thought things like "Oh gosh what if they got in a accident" I then started breathing really fast but eventually calmed down. I though maybe a snack would help get my mind off the storm, as I was walking into the kitchen a loud clap of thunder and lightning happened and I screamed and ran into my room, and hid under the blanket.

    I didn't I was crying or that the boys were back until I felt someone shake me. When I looked up I saw all the boys standing in my room with worried expressions on their faces. "Perrie are you okay?" WinWin asked I shook my head and hugged him, I then lightly cried on his shoulder.

   "Shh, Perrie your okay, we're all here now"  after that I let go of WinWin and turned back to everyone "you guys scared me, I thought you got into an accident!" I yelled. "Hey look we're okay and we're all here, you don't need to worry" Jeno and Renjun reassured me.  I sighed again.   "Do you want one of us to stay with you?" I nodded I then chose *Your desired memeber*  everyone then angered and went to their rooms.

      Me and *desired memeber* then got in my bed and started talking, in the middle of our conversation another bolt of thunder occurred making me jump and shout again.  He then wrapped his arms around me and put my head on his chest. I snuggled up closer to him and got comfortable, he then said he'll be with me all night and he wasn't going to leave, then kissed my head and we both fell asleep.