Surprise Beach day

Today the boys and I have been practicing for our next comeback(something with all 21 members).  Not going to lie, we were all really tired. We've been practicing for hours, and barely had anything to eat, which is really unhealthy. 

  We practice for about another hour then call it a day, and man was I happy.  The first thing I do is walk over to the Dream members asking if they're okay, after they tell me they are, I walk over to 127/U/ WayV. We look over the notes we had taken throughout the practice and keep everything in mind. We then leave the practice rooms and head to get something to eat.

Once we changed clothes and cleaned our selves up, we got into the cars and drove to (your favorite restaurant) and ate plates after plates, until we all couldn't walk.  Our manger payed the bill and then we left. 

Manger told us we were going to head back to the dorms but I felt like they were hiding something, it bothered the back out of me but I just let it be. 

We were driving for a very long time and that's when I knew something was up, so I asked them where we were going. No replies.  I asked again and the boys looked over at me and seemed very confused. Before I got the chance to ask the question again, manager says "we're here" we look around and I couldn't believe my eyes! I stepped the car and jumped around full of excitement.   The boys get out after me and they're jaws dropped.

We were at the most beautiful beach you could ever imagine. 

The manger then steps out and says practice for the rest of the week was cancelled, this was a gift from CEO Lee-Soo Man.  And at that we practilly all faint, we couldn't believe we were here.

Manger then drives off leaving the members and I, and we jump into the water and play around with each other. Chenle splashes water in my face and I chase him around getting my revenge.   I look over and see that everyone looked so happy and I got happy seeing them like that.

I smile to myself before getting salty water in my mouth, when I look over I hear Johnny say "Everyone attack Perrie"  My eyes largen as I run for my life, but I wasn't quick enough and got attacked by all the boys.      We laugh and splash each other back and fourth.  And before I knew it, it was dark and manager picked us up, and drove us back home.