Chapter 5 | Recuperation

->|<-[3rd Person]->|<-

Some time has passed since Fuhrer's fateful encounter with none other than his superior, Hakuryu. Ever since then, Hakuryu has been secretly visiting the shrine that Fuhrer and the others call home. But at the same time, he's also secretly there for Shoukaku. It was an order to look after them and try to see if he could possibly persuade them to join. Okay so basically for a lack of a better description, Hakuryu is essentially the neutral bridge between Fuhrer and his people, and the Sakura Empire. Hopefully they'll come to a truce with one another and become allies.

But for now, Hakuryu is there to help Fuhrer get back on his feet. To him their last trashing was a joke. Leaving himself wide open for attacks, blocking when he didn't need to, turning his back, using ineffective attacks, etc. To Hakuryu's eyes, Fuhrer was extremely lacking. It's not exactly his fault but then again being in a slumber for 5 long years can screw people over sometimes.

It was early in the morning, Fuhrer was unfortunately forced out of bed to train by Hakuryu. The two started out with different exercises to warm themselves up like running around the shine to extreme work-out routines. Once that was over it was time for combat training. Back when Fuhrer and Hakuryu were just starting out, martial arts training was a big deal. They learned all sorts of fighting styles, techniques, and skills, further adding to their arsenal.

Hakuryu was an exceptionally gifted fighter, along with tons of experience back from his former world. He was especially skilled of the following: MMA, Japanese Kickboxing, Japanese Jujutsu, Chinese Wushu, Tai Chi, Muay Thai, Judo, Shotokan Karate, Kyokushin Karate, Ashihara Karate, Aikido, Wrestling, and Ninjutsu. -Yes, the art of the Ninja.

Fuhrer was also a person who was gifted with the ability to fight. But the way he was trained was different. He learned different fighting styles for the others. During his time training, each of the 7 founders taught him the following: Hakuryu taught him Shotokan Karate, a martial art known for amazing self-defense capabilities. Linghun taught him Gung Fu(Kung Fu) an umbrella martial art that's been branched out into a multitude of different martial art styles, more specifically Fuhrer learned Wing Chun, Tai Chi, Wushu, and Shaolin Kung Fu. Tenzin taught him the art of Japanese Jujutsu, a martial art used for subduing and submissions. Galahad taught him bare-knuckle boxing, though it lacks the ability to use kicks and ground fighting, Fuhrer learned how to strike with perfect precision and power while at the same learning footwork and different ways to dodge attacks. Leonadias taught him MMA, which isn't as simple as you may think. MMA consists of using different martial art styles together like kickboxing, boxing, wrestling, jujutsu, etc. Adewale taught him Krav Maga, aka, the art of survival. Krav Maga is a military self-defense and fighting system developed for the Israel Defense Forces, a hybrid fighting style that takes techniques from boxing, wrestling, judo, aikido, and karate. Michelangelo taught him Combat Sambo, a Russian combat system that specializes in submission wrestling and other forms of attack like soccer kicks to the head. And last but not least, Y/n the leader taught him the art of Kyokushin Karate, a form of full contact karate with the rooted philosophy of self-improvement, discipline, and hard training.

A large variety of fighting styles was beaten into Fuhrer's body and mind to the point it has become second nature. During the last fight, Fuhrer did show a good use of his burst forms and his vision(electro), a power granted to members of the Dragon Faction.

Back to the story, Fuhrer was seen training with Hakuryu both wearing black MMA shorts and long-sleeved muscle shirts. Bare-handed and bare-footed out in the cold morning weather. The two were seen trading light blows to one another along with blocking, dodging, footwork, etc. However, Fuhrer was obviously lagging as Hakuryu hit him with a surprise dragon tail leg sweep, knocking Fuhrer down and causing him to fall on his ass hard...