Chapter 1 | Woke up Late

It's been 5 years since the incident. After meeting Kaguya, the Yamato sisters, Zero, and Compiler were given a safe haven for them to stay. Fuhrer was placed in a room somewhere in Kaguya's home. He's still in a coma.

During the years, the Yamato sisters have been secretly eliminating sirens while keeping their identities secret by using hooded cloaks and the help from Kaguya who can perform illusion magic to hide their tails and ears. They also adopted another little siren during this time. Her name was Omitter. She too was on the run from the sirens and teleported herself to this world to escape.

Because the Yamato sisters have been out destroying sirens to protect their home and family, they got the attention of the big dogs, Azur Lane. They've been placed on a wanted list because of their "illegal actions" and they aren't documented. Azur Lane has tried to capture them, but the sisters would always find a way to slip through their fingers.

Now after 5 long years, it's time for the King of the Seven Seas to retake his throne...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present Time | Kaguya's Japanese Shrine/Temple

5 years later...

3rd Person POV

It's a sunny and partially cloudy day. The birds were chirping, the wind was blowing, just a nice quiet morning. In one of the rooms in this large temple, Fuhrer is lying lifelessly.

His body was motionless, as if he really was dead. He may not be awake outside but he is inside...

???: "It's been 5 years now, you better get a move on."

Fuhrer: "Not now, leave me alone."

???: "I don't care, it's time to wake up... You wouldn't want to keep your wives waiting don't you?"

Fuhrer: *Sighs* "I guess I do miss them."

???: "Then get moving, you said it yourself that you'll get strong to protect them. Look, I know that after what happened left you broken, but it's time to get back."

Fuhrer: "Alright... Thank you... Thank you for always being here with me."

???: "It is my pleasure, but you won't hear from me for a while... The last battle did a number on me and I need to restore my power."

Fuhrer: "Then let's not waste time... I'll see you around ok."

???: "Yes, promise me that you'll stay alive."

Fuhrer: "Yes, I promise... No matter what."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After coming back from yet another successful mission, Musashi went to visit Fuhrer. Even if he isn't awake, being near him relieves stress and makes you feel nice and warm. He's like a life support of sorts.

She plotted down a chair and sat next to him. She held onto one of his hands and placed it on her forehead...

Musashi: "I know you might not hear me, but I just wanted you to know that we love you... No matter what."

She said to Fuhrer. Small tears flowed down her eyes...

Musashi: "Please wake up soon, we really miss you. I miss the man that I fell in love with, the man that would take care of us and was always kind and gentle to me and the others. So please... Do it for me... For my sisters... For your family."