KMS Führer Bio

Name: Fuhrer (Wilhelm Ritter Donitz-Nagumo)

Moniker: Harbinger

Ship: Battleship, KMS Fuhrer (H-44)

Race: German, Japanese, Siren Hybrid

Age: 20

Gender: Male

Height: 6"0

Likes: Booze... Lots of booze, His family and friends, His wives(Will be explained later), Music, Playing the piano and guitar(Electric or Acoustic) or any instrument really, Young kansens(Big brother/father figure), food, Sleep, Reading books, etc

Dislikes: Sirens, Bad Commanders, People who piss him off, Bad music, PTSD, His past, Bullies, Cowards, Idiots, Perverts, Douchebags, Narcissist, People who feel highly Entitled and have the Holier than thou attitudes(Elizabeth, Deutschland, and Yukikaze are the exception), etc

Personality Traits: Führer is a kind, caring, gentle, wise, and courteous individual who can sometimes be blunt, cynical, sarcastic, or sardonic to people who piss him off. He has a soft side for younger kansen or children due to being around them and wanting to have children of his own(He's not a lolicon or pervert). Führer isn't afraid to speak his mind or disagree with people including ones who are rash and just plain idiotic.

Descriptions: Fuhrer is a caucasian German-Japanese  male with ashen white pale skin, Shoulder length, slicked-back golden blonde hair tied into a man bun with snow-white streaks on the left side of his hair and crimson red streaks on the right side of his hair. A nicely cut goatee. He wears a pair of diamond-encrusted golden studs on both of his ears shaped like iron crosses. a tattoo of a black and white dragons shaped like a yin-yang symbol on his back. heterochromia eyes with his left eye being a blood-red and his right eye being silver. An IronBlood emblem tattoo on his right shoulder.

He wears a black and red peaked cap, a black and gold samurai lion face mask over his face, a necklace with a cross-shaped pendant around his neck, a long black, crimson red, and white steampunk gothic long coat, a black hooded trench coat underneath the long coat, a black and red knight shoulder cape on his right shoulder, a black sleeveless button-up shirt underneath the trench coat, a black fingerless combat glove on the left hand, a gold ring on his right index finger, three small/thinner gold rings on his right ring finger, a black belt around his waist with a golden eagle buckle in the middle, a pair of black German Kriegsmarine naval trousers, and tall black armored combat boots with two golden buckle straps at the top.

Ship riggings: Führer's rigging is based on Friedrich Der Große rigging but a whole lot bigger due to fusing with a black wisdom cube. His riggings take the form of two dark black, crimson red, and silver mechanical siren like dragons which both are more heavily modified and armored with a dark black hue and red highlights along with both of them having four miniature siren like drones that can detach from the riggings. The two dragons are also equipped with the eight 20.0 inch main cannons, the secondary cannons and AA guns are mounted all around his riggings hidden inside crevices and nooks along with the torpedoes mounted on the sides of the two riggings. He also has eight siren laser cannons, five blackhole torpedo launchers, enhanced body armor, 6 modified autocannons, 6 modified machine guns, 6 shield piercers, and 8 supernova missile launchers mounted on the riggings which is all powered by the black wisdom cube.

H-44 Specs:

Displacement:  160,000 tons(60,000 tons from fusing with a black wisdom cube and a combination of siren tech)

Length: 370 m

Beam: 55.5 m

Draft: 20.0 m

H-44 Weapons:

Main Guns: 8 × 50.8 cm (20.0 in)

Secondary Guns: 12 × 15 cm (5.9 in) and 16 × 10.5 cm (4.1 in)AA: 28 × 3.7 cm (1.5 in)and 40 × 2 cm (0.79 in)

Torpedoes: 6 × 53.3 cm (21.0 in)

Weapons:

Lupus Jaeger- A zweihander greatsword with a long silver blade, metallic black chains connected around the golden and silver hilt, silver handguard, golden crossguard, an ornate silver pommel shaped like a wolf's head, and a black scabbard with the ironblood emblem. The sword and conjure flames.

Kuroi Ryu- A deep black katana with four sharp edges sticking out of the side of the blade, a golden dragon hilt with white, black, and silver wrappings around the hilt, a black dragon handguard, silver crossguard, and a black scabbard with a cherry blossom emblem and a long white ribbon tied around the sheath. The sword can cut through space and time, able to stop time and create portals.

Yukitsuki- A snow-white wakizashi with four sharp edges sticking out of the blade, a silver dragon hilt with black, golden, and silver wrappings around the hilt, a white dragon handguard, golden crossguard, and a snow-white scabbard with a sun and moon emblem and a long black ribbon tied around the sheath. Can create and manipulate ice and snow.

Hitokiri- A Japanese executioner ax or Masakari ax (Sakura's Hebi no Itaki ax from For Honor)

Fuhrer's Wrath- Five German court swords. With silver Damascus blades, golden guards, and dark oak handles.

Punisher Impact- A modified gauntlet: Taser, Grappling hook, Repulsor, Energy Shield, Energy Sword, Retractable claws, Guided-missile launcher, Battering ram, Plasma cannon, EMP projectile, Katar, Elbow rocket, Shotgun, Shield piercer, brass knuckles, and Flare.

IronBlood's Pride- A 6.3ft spear polearm with the IronBlood flag attached to it.

Heavenly Calamity- A modified black carbon fiber Model 680 pump-action shotgun: XRK 18" Liberator barrel, FTAC Hunter stock, and Operator Foregrip underbarrel.

Parabellum- A modified black carbon fiber Kriss Vector Submachine gun: Compensator muzzle, Cronen MP945 Mini Reflex optic, FTAC C6 Carbine PRO stock, Granulated Grip Tape rear grip, and Operator Foregrip underbarrel.

CrossHairs and Blackout- A pair of modified X16 pistols: Compensator muzzle, 5mW laser, Lightweight trigger, and 26 round mags.

Abilities:

Metal Blood: The ability to bend metal and blood.

Ultimate Shield: His whole body(except the head) is covered by a high-density carbon, as strong or stronger than diamond. (Greed from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood)

Backdraft: The ability to bend hellfire. When the flames get hotter, the fire will turn blue.

Crashing Waves- The ability to generate, absorb, and manipulate water.

Vitality Up: Fast healing and regeneration.

Siren Dragon- His arms and legs are covered in black scales, a pair of horns sprout on his forehead and a long tail. Works similar to the Ultimate shield.

Fuhrer, or by his German name Wilhelm Donitz or his Japanese name Nagumo. He's related to the German Admiral Karl Donitz and the Japanese Admiral Chuichi Nagumo.

This story is a collaboration with Killroy and me.

This story is inspired by the Azur Lane Fanfic, "Legend from another World (Male Bismarck x Azur Lane) Story", written by the Author "DrachenLegend". The credit goes to him and y'all should check his work, his stuff is excellent. I wish I could give him a higher score than 100/100.

I hope you'll enjoy this new story.