Chapter 7 | Temporary Alliance

->|<-3rd Person POV->|<-

Deep within the base of Sakura Empire, in what looked to be a command center. Inside, a large flat-screen monitor was active. Shoukaku, along with Hakuryu, Mei, Fuhrer, and finally, Sylver who traveled all the way from the Royal Navy.

Shoukaku was now on a call with the commander herself, Eleonora. Fuhrer, despite being in attendance, decided it was best to stay quiet for most of the meeting...

[Shoukaku]: "Greetings, Shikikan, we have something to report to you."

[C. Eleonora]: ...

[Shoukaku]: "Is something the matter, Shikikan?"

[C. Eleonora]: She looks directly towards Shoukaku. "This! All you girls ever do when you call me is to report and work related things! You never call to talk or check up on me! You know, when you kansens were created from the wisdom cubes, I was there with you, all of you. I'm basically your mother!"

[Fuhrer]: *Whispers* "What the fuck?!"

[Sylver]: "She's always like that, you'll get used to it." He whispers back.

[Shoukaku]: "Uhhhh..."

[Hakuryu]: "Shikikan, please calm down, you might hurt yourself." He spoke to her as calmly as possible.

[C. Eleonora]: She then locks her sights on Hakuryu. "And you, Jack! You and Percival! You two are always working, always busy!"

[Sylver]: "Hey don't lump me into this!"

[Fuhrer]: "Percival?"

[Sylver]: "Shut the fuck up, Will!" He loudly whispers back to Fuhrer and covers the German male's mouth with the metal hand.

[C. Eleonora]: "ALL OF YOU! YOU BREAK MY HEART! NO ONE EVER CHECKS ON ME OR EVEN WANTS TO TALK OR SEE HOW MY DAY IS GOING! YOU'RE ALL SO MEAN TO ME!!!"

She kept on going for a bit, causing the others to feel uncomfortable. Fuhrer simply just crossed his arms and toned out most of the commander's ranting and whining. He tried his best not to doze off into sleep but Sylver made sure to keep him away by lightly smacking him to make sure he didn't. After another 30 minutes went by and wasted, Fuhrer stepped forward and found himself between Hakuryu and Sylver. A tick mark was seen on his forehead because of the commander's childish and spoiled behavior...

[Fuhrer]: "With all due respect, Commandant, please we have more important issues to take care of than dealing with your tantrum."