Chapter fifteen

Mummy: hah ruhi this visit seems to be very lovely wallah saudah has grown so beautiful 😍 masha Allah indeed my son is really lucky to have her as a future wife what say ruhi?

Daddy:yes this marriage arrangement is going to be a very good thing by mere sight of it 😊when he comes back am going to make it clear to him I've found a future partner for him.

Mummy:I pray he doesn't bring difficulty as he couldn't remember who she is.

Daddy:the time has come for him to know everything you know what?

mummy:no what?

Daddy : I think he's health is quite okay unlike before that he tends to go beyond control.

Daddy: yes ruhi now its time to be happy 😊 for sure.

Mummy: yea yea yea oldy handsome ❤️.

Daddy: hmmm my new name?😳

Mummy:yes we are going to have grand kids😂😂😂so you are old mr.

Daddy:okay oldy beauty.

Mummy: you are not supposed to call me old am a woman and we don't look old we look beautiful 🧐.

Daddy:easy oldy 😂😂.

Mummy: you are just too much 😌but I love you.

Daddy: come take a hug 🤗.

Mummy: awnnn so cute but your kids are 😂😂stearing at you.

Rukky:daddy 😝.

Daddy:this girl I don't know when she's going to have some sense.

Ihsy:😂😂😂see you guys later.

Saudah: shopping was really good today,hmm don't know when l have the guts to even slap a man.
He was rude ,very rude for just insulting me in public,but what I feel something special about him after helping Me out today when I became unconscious,if it would have been for that stupid friend of his what was his name khairu I know am dead already,I promise to repay him back 😊 haahh now its time to take some sleep he's not bad at all ,may be my impression about him was wrong.
Ahhhhh breath in.......out.much better.

Baffa: habibty with a smirk

Umma: naam habiby

Baffa: the wedding preparations is going to happen in 2 months time by then she's free from school stress,and yes mind you she's not supposed to know about this when am ready I will let her know.

Umma:your wish is my command habiby.

Baffa:Good,you did a great job today the welcoming was just splendid.

Umma:thank you habiby 😍.deep within only if I had murdered you together with the rest you won't have put me in this situation,don't worry very soon you will meet your brother.

Baffa:habibty what are you thinking about?

Umma:ohhh nothing about the wedding in 2 months time we have to start the preparations sooner.

Baffa: yes habibty.
Deep within hmmm I promise on my daughters wedding your truth will be revealed,the game starts now all cameras I've fixed will lead me to the truth about the incident 18years ago.

Sistur: mimi.

Saudah:wonders shall never end 😳😳😳 is sistur really calling me with a calm voice,hmm I pray nothing is fishy.yes say whatever you want and leave am all ears.

Sistur: am sorry 😐 for everything I've done to you ,please forgive me lil sis 😭😭.

Saudah :😳😳😳😳 praises be to the lord wow 😮 This is serious she's crying asking for forgiveness ya Allah Alhmdulillah it feels more colours are colouring my life back again. Hea shuuu,don't cry we all make mistakes I've forgiven you longtime back kinji.

Sistur: you are such a good person lil sis,actually umma made me do all sorts of manners I've displayed.

Saudah:it's okay everything is in the past now let's start a new beginning okay😊.

Sistur:yes I love you.

Saudah: I love you too.
So it's time to sleep now good night 🤗.

Sistur: yes sure bye sis.

Twins: not fair we are left without even a hug because you guys are back to normal not fair.

Saudah: ohh ya Allah under the bed 😂.oya both of you out.

Twins:please don't smack us.

Sistur: yes we won't it's sisters gathering 😂.

Twins: okay hahhh thank god.

Saudah: come take a hug 🤗.

Sistur: everybody at once 😂😂.

Saudah:dont break me 😝😝 girls.

Hhhhhhhhhhhhh and so the night was spent gisting and gisting till we all went to the faraway land.
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴.

Safwan: wow it seems I've start liking that girl from the shopping mall,at a time she was fearless to defend her self ,hhhhhhhhhh but some minutes later she just collapsed instantly . Can't even get upset when she lay her hands on my cheek I was just scared more than ever to see her on the floor helplessly,my heart beat kept increasing very fast as if am going to loose something special, hhhhh the prettiest thing I couldn't take my eyes off was when I took her back home from the hospital,she's making a shy gesture and her dimples wow masha allah they kept wow can't even describe how they are going in and out ,indeed she's a B❤️.

Daddy: hea safwy are you okay,I've forgotten when last I saw you smiling to your self.

Safwan:ohhh yes dad am okay am just happy that's it.

Daddy:good with a straight face safwy.

Safwan: yes.

Daddy:am getting you married in 2months time and mind you no complains.

Safwan:okay daddy,I know you won't make wrong decision towards my life.

Daddy:sure son you won't regret it.

Safwan:okay am up good night.

Daddy: good night.

Safwan: why didn't I protest towards daddy's decision hmm how can i do that to him and even explain to him I like a girl I just met today,sounds ridiculous.
Huff let me take a nap everything is going to be fine by tomorrow inshaallah i pray.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹.