Chapter Nine

Nightmare!!!
Help ! Help ! Help ! Save me! Baffa
Clenching my bed sheet so tight to stop those scary visions suddenly I felt cold water with ice been poured over my face ahhh I let a scream out so loud eyes open within a second with utmost shock drenched and sweaty, panting so heavily ohh god who could be so mean am shivering due to the cold water been poured by mere thought may be umma trying very hard to recall what actually my dream was all about those sweet loving words of hers strike me.

Umma: sleeping beauty well done, Ohhh no !!First Lady Aisha Buhari who's your maid ?2minute is too much I want you in the kitchen now !straight.

Saudah:let me ................just ..........change my cloth I will be there I stammered knowing clearly what soup am landing my self to.

Umma: sannu yayata (welldone elder sister )will you leave before I purnish the wit out of you lazy moron msthw now you don't need to change your cloth it's an order any minutes late wallah you will regret it useless fellow.

Saudah: with that she sauntered out ohh ya Allah that was so close she could have smack me ,hmm if that's happen god knows she's going to dislocate every nook and cranny on my body she's just too much ,I bit my lashes as the tears fell by them selves 😭😭😭😭😭😭I felt a big lump not wanting to pass through my throat ,my heart was aching ,pain and sadness was the only thing I seem to consume this minutes .

Saudah : left with no option I have to cooperate with her if not, miserable will be less to describe me .slowly dragged my feet to the door knob and close the door she was leading the way to the kitchen,behind her saying every possible supplication to free me from her torture sometimes I do imagine is she my real mom! 🙄🙄Brought out of my thought when she yelled keh 😳😳😳😳.

Umma: feigning a fake smile those eyes of yours like that of those old wizards don't look at me ,who could be calling me by this time ahh private number hmm may be am going to be rich yauwa kudi xansamu let me pick .
Umma: Hello

Mr. Private: Hold your Hello to your self you dump ass ,my money or you wait for the result msthw.

Dit dit dit dit dit dit dit dit dit call ended.

Umma: laa haula nashiga uku.

Saudah: my eyes were plastered on umma just like super glue not wanting to missed this expression but something looks fishy I can feel how thick the atmosphere seems to be but what you need to see umma's expression once in a blue moon😁chuckled in a blue moon my thought was interrupted by her annoying words .

Umma: hypocritic Human being if you are done looking prepare jollof Rice with stew, chicken wigs msthw.

Saudah: God I thank you indeed you are the saviour just to prepare this won't take my time much , I went back to my room to bring out my phone ,plugged in the headphone and enjoy my day 🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵 .hypocritic ?does that really exist in the dictionary 😂😂who cares let me just enjoy 😉 myself.

Umma's pov
Wayyo Allah Am dead !!! Nashiga uku ni Rukkaya my secret can't be revealed no no no no no no it can't be possible innalillahi wainna ilaihi Rajiun 18 years ! no I have to sought it out ,why now ???I have to find a way .

😂😂😂😂😂Hajiya umma da girman kujeranki 😝😝😝😝yippee yippee yippee 😌😌😌😌😌😌🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸