Chapter Ten

The family of Alhaji Abubakar safana was known to be among the  top richest family in katsina state ,they were known to be very popular due to their good works towards the needy ,both young,children and old people by mere mentioning of the word safana they clearly understood the language of who the chit chart is all about .wow masha Allah.

Daddy: Time really flies very swift just like the blink of an eye indeed those memories of kaduna are now pestering to and fro,it's time to meet old faces .

Safwaan: daddy all the luggage's is been parked  just as you've ordered .

Daddy: safwaan bless you let get going before we miss the flight ✈️.

Safwaan: okay daddy sure .

Rukky: Guys can't find my baby doll 😣can't leave without my Cinderella pouted rukky 🙅🏻‍♀️final am not going for sure I want to stay with Mamy  balkis rather than going to kaduna please😞

Safwaan: princy come on will get 20 baby dolls than that old Cinderella of yours so shall we .

Rukky:really ya safwaan hhhh yea ibty you are so dead hahhh jealousy will kill her for sure can't wait  yea 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻love you ya safwaan muah .

Safwaan: muah rukky.

Ihsaan: drama queen .

Safwaan's  pov
The drive was a quick one to the airport 20minutes left to miss the ✈️ flight but to God's glory we've reach on time it was a quick drive but a smooth one .hmm nobody knows sudden reason why daddy want us to relocate to kaduna at first I was far too happy  but what my heart keeps pounding so fast just by mere mentioning of the name kaduna and my fear seems to increase very often this days don't know why ?am having a mere feeling of me missing something special,my heart seems to skip by mere thinking of that .
Does that has to do with my accident 18years ago ,if so I must find it out.as it is  my men's are out gathering all those report . My nightmare and that girl screaming help who is she , may be she alone can give answers to my questions but how I don't know her how can l find her goosshh my heartbeat is increasing so very fast ohhh lord show me the way.

Daddy: thank god the journey was successful there was no problem with the flight at all ,so how's the new house did you guys like it ?

Ihsaan: yes daddy not like but we love it.
Hhhh they both laughed .

Daddy : bae  bakice komai ba (you've been quiet since we arrived) everything okay ?

Mummy: Ruhi everything is absolutely fine just too tired that's all.

Daddy:okay bae will get some medicines to ease your pain deep within he knows she is scared .

Mummy:okay come take a hug .

ihsaan: wow nice one mummy.

Mummy: eat your food gently or else you know very well what I can do.

Ihsaan: yes mummy😌.

Daddy: awnn lifey 🥰🥰.

Rukky:daddy don't forget to remind ya safwaan my new baby dolls I want to sure ibty to see her expression am sure she's going to hug the transformer😂😂🤣🤣🤣 and daddy you know what ?

Daddy : no

Rukky: I so want that to the core 😁😁

Daddy : Allah shiryaki my daughter am where's safwaan?

Mummy:up in his room his taking a nap.

Daddy : okay sure will take a leave now see you later.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼