Chapter 8 ;Boulevard of Broken Dreams

$$$$$$$

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone

$$$$$

boulevard of broken dreams : Green Day

This was carnal. This was sin. This was forbidden. This was all wrong. But why did it feel right? I often found myself asking this question. Instead of running miles away from this attraction I was succumbing to it. Even if the rational part of me wanted to leave, the insane crazy and reckless part of me wanted to continue this ride.

I was moth and he was my flame.

After Ronald and Sienna went I was forced to go with Nate seeing I came with them. Nate somehow charmed his way through Ronald who usually was uptight and quiet. At the end he trusted Nate enough to send me with him.

Stupid brother!

I was currently thinking if I can make a run for it. Surely I can. It was park. I could run and hide somewhere. Maybe behind a ride.

Yeah like it’s going to work. It didn’t sound right even to my stupid immature brain. But hey it’s not going to hurt to try. I walked a little fast thinking maybe if I was a little far from Nate maybe I can run.

But all these thoughts went into drain when Nate grabbed my hand and pulled me back to him. He pressed me against his chest and my stupid heart went into an overdrive thinking of various scenarios.

What if he rapes me!!!

It’s only called rape if you don’t enjoy it and something tells me sex with Nate was something I was going to enjoy. Very much.

He lets go of the grip and we walk in silence towards his car. I gasp when I see his buggati veyron but it doesn’t surprise me much. Back in high school he had a weird obsession with cars and sports car in particular.   

I decide to give him the silent treatment god knows why. I quietly sit in the car and we ride ahead. As we pass Madison Avenue I realize that I don’t know where we are going

“Nate where are we going?” I ask.

“And here I was thinking that you were giving me the cold shoulder. Way to go for a twenty four year old Chamberlin.”

“I was not.” I retort.

“Were.”

“Weren’t.”

Were.”

“Weren’t”

“Whatever.” He finally said. Psst. As if he was going to win.

“See that’s what you get when you fight with me.” I smirk.

“Challenge.”

“Think again Archibald. We don’t want you crying.” I mock

“Feisty. “

“Let’s see if you can drive without looking.” I said and straddled his lap. He smirked saying it’s so easy. But boy he didn’t know what was coming.

I let him drive normally for some time and then the show began.

I slowly unbuttoned my shirt. Nate’s eyes widened in surprise. His dark and lust filled gaze sent tingles right up to my spine. I undid the first three buttons till the fabric of my black lacy bra was on display. The car swerved a little bit but he managed to control it. I opened my buttons till my bra was on display. Suddenly then car stopped.

“I told you. No one can win.”

“Oh baby you don’t realize do you.” His voice suddenly turned husky. “Why do I need to win when I already have the reward?”

                                                     I gave him a confused look but once his lips descended on mine all confusion was washed by unadulterated lust. My mind was screaming to push him back but the other part of me, the one which desired Nate took over and I just couldn’t resist. I responded with an equal vigor.

His sinful tongue tried to prod through my lips and once I gave him entrance our tongues danced in an erotic dance. I moaned but his mouth swallowed it. His hands went from my waist to my butt squeezing it firmly. My celibate core was weeping and was demanding to be attended. Wanting to get some friction I rubbed against him but it was not enough.

It was enough with Nate.

I heard my phone ringing and it was like a cold bucket of ice thrown on me. We both seemed to realize it and separated.

Talk about awkward.

I picked up my phone seeing Serena on the other line.

Many people didn’t know but I was a world renowned fashion designer had my own line of clothes ‘the Madeline’. Mostly because I didn’t like to come out in the lime light. Serena was my assistant. I quickly picked up.

“Hello”

“I’m..a..ma..ma’am.”

“Serena?”

“Ma…ma’am.. the..the…sh..Shop”

“What happened Serena. “By now I was panicking.

“The shop is burned.”

@!@@@!@!!!@!@!@@@@!@!@!@!@!@!@!

I was devastated.

3ever heard the story of Miss Pinnet.

Well she was an old lady who had a difficult past and in hopes of getting a new start she comes into the new town. You could relate her to me but unlike her I didn’t have a happy ending. Instead I saw all my hard work and efforts burned down on the spotless marble floor. And just like six years ago I couldn’t do anything.

I clutched the only paper which held the note for me along with the black rose. I didn’t open it almost afraid someone would take me but I had to. With slow and trembling hand I opened the crumbled paper.

Dear Jane.

Long time no see. Time catches up. No man can fool time. Not even you. I am back to get you. After all our story has to end with revenge. You never understood my love and that’s what hurted me. This black rose symbolizes our love.

I am coming

I am coming again.

I love you.

Mark

~~~~~~~~~READ ME~~~~~

HOLA!

EDITED CHAPTER. I THINK THIS ONE IS BETTER.

NEW CHARACTWERS ARE GOING TO BE INTRODUCED TURNING DFR INTO A STAEMY MYSTERIOUS NOVEL.

BYE GUYS !!!