Chapter 6: Like a G6

Caution: Mild Sexual Content

$$$$

Popping bottles in the ice, like a blizzard

When we drink we do it right gettin slizzard

Sippin sizzurp in my ride, like Three 6

Now I'm feeling so fly like a G6

Like a G6, Like a G6

Now I'm feeling so fly like a G6

Like a G6, Like a G6

Now I'm feeling so fly like a G6

$$$$

~Nate~

It’s the thrill.

 Yeah that’s what I needed right now.

And the adrenaline rush.

Music was pounding. The air smelled of lust and seduction. A strange mischievousness glinting in their eyes.  Because this was a game to them. A game I win each time because I am no stranger to this concept.

”Man it’s been long since we spent time together” Sam shouted over the music.

I mindlessly nodded checking out all the girls in the club. All of them had minuscule clothing and they were like this for a reason. We made our way towards one of the VIP Lounge and sat there ordering our drinks and drinking without a care in this world.

* * * * *

The next hour was spent talking about random stuff till a hot redhead who was wearing a way too short dress and her breasts practically spilling out came to us with her equally slutty friend.

 I gave Sam a knowing smirk and with the girl we made our way to the dance floor.

Dirty Dancer was on track and the girl Stephanie or Stacy- I don’t know- was grinding against me. No time sooner she was actually dry humping me. I groped her ass and pulled her closer to me. I furiously kissed her neck while she ran her hands through my hair. I growled as lust consumed me.

“Guys put your hands together for our four specials tonight.” The DJ announced. I groaned as I forced myself to look up to the entrance. First to step in Jason Cruze, my ex friend and Victoria Hues. The crowd burst out hooting as they came in and following behind was the man I saw entering the Chamberlin towers today while I stepped out.

I thought the DJ said four.

“Oh Reece don’t you know I like to make an entry “a familiar voice announced causing everyone to break out in wolf whistles.

“Who are these four” I asked. “And why are they so special”

“They are the most regular and rich people who come here” the girl beside me said.

As   Slow Down by Selena Gomez came in track a familiar blonde came in my view. My eyes widened in realization.

However much you run you come back to the same spot.

~Charlie~

“I am soo happy for you both” I chirped as I wrapped my around Vicky and Jay.

I had a reason. My best friends were getting married and it was an amazing thing. And it gets better that I get to design the dresses.

“Now mama bear. Please don’t cry” Jay mocked. I gave him an incredulous look just as Alex stepped in.