Chapter 3 :Red

Chapter 2 : Red

Thank you LuvFxWriting for the amazing banner on side ...

$$$$

Losing him was blue like I'd never known

Missing him was dark grey all alone

Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met

But loving him was red

Loving him was red

$$$$

Charline Chamberline

Life is such a bitch sometimes. When you least expect it, it gives a 2000 volt shock. Everyone has a past. Believe me I know. For some it might not be that painful to face it but for me it’s like someone pulled the rug underneath me. Years of therapy and solace when finally healed me, he is here again to spill salt on my wounds. He is long forgotten in my life. But here he is, Nate freaking Archibald.

****

“Charlie C’mon we’ll get late “Vicky called from downstairs.

“Coming geez” I yelled as I slipped in my louboutin heels. God only knows how I am gonna manage these heels because let me tell you heels and makeup aren’t exactly my best friends’ checked myself on the mirror for the last time. I was wearing a black heart necked dress which came till my mid-thigh paired with my silver heels. My makeup was done to perfection. Just a little because like I said we aren’t the best friends.

As I made my way downstairs I heard the friendly banter flowing downstairs.

“Oh please that chick was a total animal on the bed” Owen’s voice said to a snorting Jay.

“But she seems so innocent in school”

“Hey guys “I called out. Everyone turned towards me .Vicky had a proud look on her face while Jay was smirking and Nate eyes darkened seeing me.

“Oh my god you look amazing “Vicky was the first one to break the silence. I gave her small smile to her and then turned to Nate.

“I guess Nate has a lot of work to do tonight” Jay says as hugs me.

“You look amazing “Nate said in my ear making shivers run down my spine. That’s what Nate does to me.Make me a jellybean with just his words.

“Thank you”I blushed profusely.

“Aww my baby is blushing. You look so cute “Owen said and pinched my cheek. I swatted his hand away as Nate pulled me towards him and gave Owen a threatening look. Owen in turn lifted his hands in defeat.

Stupid Boys.

“Okay now no drinking for you, stay protected and yes Natey Glow in the dark one are amazing” Jay said making me turn fifty shades of red.

“Thanks mate” Nate said and smirked to which I just rolled my eyes.

+++++

The party was booming when we reached there. According to Vicky we were fashionably late and that’s what all the VIPs did. To which I once again rolled my eyes. Don’t take me as a nun or anything but high school parties seem very lame to me. All those horny teenagers and the liquor don’t exactly attract me .

Apparently the party was thrown by Sam. Nate’s best friend and partner in crime .In the social chain he was placed at the top just like Nate. A manwhore and popular. But the famous player Nate renounced his player ways.