Chapter 7 Taking back my love

• Dedicated to to all my lovely readers who supported me

$$$$

So all this love I give you, take it away, 

You think material's the reason I came, 

If I had nothing would you want me to stay 

You keep your MONEY, take it all away

I'd give it all up but I'm takin' back my love

I'm takin' back my love, I'm takin' back my love

I've given you too much but I'm takin' back my love

$$$$

~Charlie~

*****

“Hey isn’t that girl the latest slut of Nate” 

“Yeah look at her, she looks like a piece of sh!t !” another one said. “Thank god he’s back with Nialla”

I walked down the hallway clutching my books tighter to myself. I felt many eyes digging into me. Some were giving me apologetic looks while some had a smirk of triumph in there. But mostly they were seeing me with pity.

I don’t want your pity!

With this thought I turned left and came to an empty corridor.

“Well well if it isn’t the goody two shoes, who-thinks-she-can-touch-the-sky pathetic whore.” A voice sneered.

Man she did have some words for me.

I turned around and saw the owner of the voice. There she was standing the Queen Bee of our school with her minions by her side. They circled me and blocked my path.

“L……leave…..me...me….al...Alone” I said.

They chuckled at my response.”What did you think?” she said menacingly. “Did you think that you could become Nate’s girlfriend out of the blue? Have you ever looked at yourself?”

“What did you think? That you little Miss nowhere will become his love of life?” she said. “Have you looked at yourself?”

“Your hair so eeww” a minion added tugging my air.

“You don’t even know how to wear uniform” the other minion sneered.

“N….. Nialla you got Nate. What else do you want?” I stuttered out. Even saying seemed painful. Hearing his name felt painful. I was near to break down into full blown sobs.

“No b!tch you got what was mine. “She hissed. “He is now mine and let me make this clear. I. don’t. Like. To. Share. “