Chapter 4 : Rolling In The Deep

$$$$

We could have had it all,

Rolling in the deep,

You had my heart inside your hand,

And you played it to the beat.

$$$$

Yesterday when I finally got a teeny weeny time from my very very busy schedules -because people like me seem to have no personal life- I took a long nap.

I know you are not vey interested in my oh so boring nap stories but I'll dictate you one. Maybe this can give you an idea of my situation.

So here it goes..

Once upon a time in a nowhere-land lived a girl. Lets name her Linda. So this Linda girl was a nerd with amazing grades. She had a very good group of friends who cared for her. Everyone thought they had solved Linda. The fact which nobody knew was that Linda had a crush on a boy. Not just any boy,but the schools most popular playboy.

Cliché Much ?

There's a twist.

The popular boy -lets name him jerk of the century-was surrounded by fake wanna-bes and girls. Everyone thought that this Jerk had an amazing life. Girls, money and cars were his life. A particular girl-lets name her fakester - was attached to him like super glue. She was a usual cheerleader with blonde hair, Victoria secrets model figure and let's not forget the slutty ways and money.

Now this Linda girl was also very rich but chose to stay hidden from these popular hyenas. Her plain life was going amazing until Jerk of the century made an entry. Now that's where the drama started.

So this jerk tried to voo Linda. He stepped out of his social clique and started spending time with her. Being the hopeless  romantic she was, she fell for Jerk. Hard. Now there life's were mixed. She did not get even a little suspicion of the Jerks plan. They started spending time together and she got to know  the real him.

Perfect life isn't it ?

High school romance story?

That's where you are wrong.

That's where Linda was wrong .

One day reality hits her like a tsunami and took everything with it. Her oh so perfect life became not so perfect when she got to know about the REAL Jerk. He was in short the not so perfect boyfriend.

After that the consequences of loving the Jerk came and let me tell you they were not so good. She was now dependent on anti depression pills and therapies. You must be thinking that 'c'mon it's just a breakup, grow some balls and move on'. That's where you are wrong again. Fakester made her life hell.

Now here's the change in names.

Linda - me.