𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟: 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕

𝕟𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣, 𝟙𝟘, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟛
𝟙𝟙:𝟙𝟝 𝕒.𝕞.
𝕡𝕠𝕧: 𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕖
𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟: 𝕤𝕒𝕟 𝕗𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠

well hello there,

it's November, 10th 2023 and the beginning of an end... it's an average chilly fall morning here in San Francisco and let me tell you... there's a lot to catch up on. let's begin, shall we?

let's see, where to start...
well, if you could already tell, it's four years later and i am currently walking through the streets of San Francisco with my twin brother, Johnny. the last time i talked to y'all was the summer of 2019–oh boy i loved those times.

after the summer had come to an end, we all went our separate ways through college, slightly. we all went to the same college and continued to be best friends for the rest of our lives, at least until now, that is. we had recently graduated from college a couple of months back, causing us to begin our separate adventures.

Mer and Dad are officially dating again but it was too surprising to Johnny and i, honestly, we saw it coming. after the summer of 2019, Mer and Johnny had moved in with dad and i in our California house. when college began, Johnny and i were still living at home but after our first year, we realized it would be easier to live a bit closer to campus. so, we moved into an apartment that was half way from home and half way from our campus. it's definitely a pain living with Johnny but i guess it can be fun having each other around.

one day, about three years ago, Johnny and i were noticed from a friend of a friend—who happens to be a part of the music and the general entertainment industry. he soon became our conjoined manager and we've been working towards bigger things. Johnny and i have been working on the same projects but our main focuses are on opposite things—for example, Johnnys' main focus as of right now is his singing career whilst doing some modelling on the side and my main focus has been modelling with some occasional singing on the side and then together we act or have small appearances in shows or movies.

the reason we are in San Francisco is because Johnny and i have actually been successful enough to begin touring together around all the states. San Francisco is our fifth location of the tour and we've just arrived yesterday night.

so far, the tour has been absolutely amazing. Johnny has been singing most of the time but when he isn't, i usually am. i would say the tour mostly consists of Johnny singing half of the time and then either me singing alone or doing a duet with Johnny the other half of the time. then we have our friends and other people have their mini performances and stuff like that.

"what're you thinking about, Gray?" i hear my brother call, "hm? oh it's nothing, just random things" i look up at my surroundings, we were back at the front of our venue and before we could walk inside, Johnny's phone begins to ring. i watch as he quickly took his phone out of his jacket pocket and answered the call, "hello?" he says—both of our eyebrows furrow before hearing his voice greet us back. "we're great but why are you whispering?" John chuckles after finishing his sentence. "put it on speaker" i quickly say, he follows my command and we then hear dad begin to speak again.

"listen, i don't have long but um—i'm kinda planning on purposing to your mom, again" he hesitantly whispered, causing both Johnny and my eyes to go wide in excitement. "oh my god! finally!" i scream, Johnny smiles wide, i mirror his action and jump up. "shh—anyway, i know you're on tour right now and that's okay since i'm still not ready for the ring yet because i ordered a special one that will take some time and by the time you guys come home it'll be here. so i was thinking that i'll take her out and all that jazz and then at the end of the night, i'll take her to a closed off area and you two could surprise her with me." he explains.