𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟: 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖

𝕛𝕦𝕟𝕖, 𝟚𝟡, 𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟡
𝟚:𝟚𝟘 𝕡.𝕞.
𝕡𝕠𝕧: 𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕖
𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟: 𝕥𝕙𝕖 '𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖'

It's been exactly one week since our family bonding day and ever since then—dad and i have shown Meredith and Johnny around Vancouver. We've taken them to many different parks, beaches, and even a couple of trips up the mountains.

Meredith and i are closer than ever and so are dad and Johnny, it feels like we are slowly becoming the family we all never had—and it feels like all my dreams are coming true.

Johnny and i were currently trying to find a good angle to film a video—the video that would explain our story of how we are twins. it was honestly very nerve-racking to be filming this video, and we haven't even started yet. "okay there, is that better?" Johnny flopped onto the other side of me as he attempted to fix his fair. i glance at the viewfinder since it was in my side of the camera, "yup, much better" i sigh and look up at Johnny as if i was asking for reassurance. he softly smiled back before asking if i was ready to start, i quietly say, "yeah" before he started reaching over to click the record button.

"Hey everyone, it's Johnny" he greets enthusiastically, "and Annie" i wave into the camera. "and today we have a slightly different video in store for you all" i continuously switch my eyes from the camera to Johnny. "yeah, i guess you could call it more of a sit-down or storytime video? but anyway, you'll definitely need to watch this entire video to understand" he paused "well, pretty much our future lives? i dunno how to explain without actually saying it but it's going to be a very confusing and long story so just sit tight and try your best to not fall asleep" we both chuckle and i begin speaking afterwards.

"Should we just say it first and then we'll explain how and everything, after?" i ask Johnny, "sure, on three?" i let out a long breath before starting to count. "one" Johnny continues, "two" then we both say "three..."

after filming the video and explaining everything and the whole story, we both sat against Johnny's headboard and edited the video together. there wasn't much to edit since it was only a short storytime, so it only took a little less than an hour and a half to complete. we were finished by 4:25 pm, so while the video was processing, we went down to have a late lunch.

"Hey kids, did you finish the video already?" dad asks as he popped a grape into his mouth. Mer was putting the last couple dishes into the dishwasher when we arrived in the kitchen. "yeah, it's just processing now so we decided to come down and have lunch while waiting" i explain. "so, what can we eat mother?" Johnny jokes as he playfully slid his nasty butt across the kitchen island. "get your butt off the island then i'll tell you, son" dad and i laugh at their playful mimicking and Mer just grinned as she watched Johnny slump off the counter.

"it's nothing special but there's leftover pizza in the fridge, i didn't get the chance to make any lunch today" Johnny excitedly skips to the fridge and i playfully roll my eyes as i follow behind. "speaking of food, what should we have for dinner?" dad questions us, causing us to both shrug as we each take a bite from our pizzas. "you guys wanna grill some burgers and eat dinner outside tonight?" Mer suggests, "sure but what's the special occasion?" i watch as Johnny pulled out a chair from under the counter. "well, how about..." both dad and Mer think for a bit before dad snaps his finger, "to celebrate you two, announcing that you're twins—you know, that's a big step. especially since you're posting the video without telling your friends" we both nod in agreement.

"that's true—plus, why does there need to be a special occasion. don't get me wrong, that's a good reason to celebrate but why can't we just grill out in the back for fun, you know?" Mer explains. "true, very true," i say, "okay, so that settles it. we can grill some burgers for dinner and so i need to go grocery shopping but i still need to do a couple more things beforehand. i'll probably go around 6, anyone wanna come?" Mer asks. "sorry mom but i'm sure me and Annie will be too occupied with our friends asking an unhealthy amount of questions about the whole twin thing" dad and Mer both nod, "that's okay, i'll go with your mom. you guys do what you have to do" dad says. we all smile at each other, "well, Annie and i should head back up to upload the video, it should be done by now" they nod once again "good luck!" they both say, before letting us go back up to our room.