𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖: 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤

𝕞𝕒𝕪, 𝟙𝟝, 𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟡
𝟚:𝟚𝟛 𝕡.𝕞.
𝕡𝕠𝕧: 𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕖
𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟: 𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒'𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖

Johnny made his final turn, pulling into Anna's driveway. When we get out of Johnny's car I excitedly ran to the front door.

I knock once and before I can continue, the door immediately swings open to my 5 best friends. "ANNIE!" they scream in unison.

Before I knew it, I was smothered in hugs all at once, "hey guys, I missed you too" we laugh. In the corner of my eye, I see Johnny standing awkwardly alone.

"oh, um guys I want you to meet someone" I pull away from our cheesy group hug, then pull Johnny's arm gently, "this is Johnny..."

My friends turn their attention towards Johnny and they stare him down, they were trying to act intimidating. I could tell they were just playing & trying to scare him and it seemed to be working.

In my opinion they just looked dumb, but after a slight silence, I couldn't contain my laughter so I let it all out. "okay no offence but you guys just look so stupid. I can tell you're all trying to scare him" after I said that, Johnny quietly let out a sigh of relief, but I don't think they heard.

"yeah yeah, you caught us" we laugh at Armani's statement as he rolls his eyes playfully. "well come on in, don't just stand there" we follow Anna into her lovely home.

As we walk through the house I look around mesmerized, remembering all the childhood memories I have here.

If you were wondering, me, Anna, Lilia, Nadia, Jayden, & Armani, met back in Canada when we were still babies, but Anna had to move to California due to her fathers promotion.

They moved during the summer before 4th grade, but our parents were close friends in high school, so we came here to visit every summer since the move.

All of them are social media influencers, just like me. As we grew older, one by one, we all ended up moving here to continue and grow in the social media industry.

When we arrive to the living room we sat on the long sectional, all of us spread out. Jayden & Armani cuddled up at the end, opposite of me. Johnny obviously sat by me due to the fact that he didn't really know the others, and Lilia, Anna, & Nadia took up the entire middle section.

"so Johnny, tell us about yourself" everyone's attention turned towards him, "oh well i'm 18, I just recently moved out here to pursue my dream in the social media industry, uh I was born and raised in Canada B.C."

"ooh so you grew up in the same area as us, did u play hockey? or any other sport?"

Armani grew up playing all different kinds of sports, and I could tell he was excited having Johnny around considering Armani was always the only guy in our group.

"i've played a little bit of everything but growing up I mainly played hockey, baseball, & football" the girls seemed impressed by Johnnys athleticism. "Ann's...I like him already"

We all laugh at Armani then they continue to get to know Johnny and vice versa. As time goes on, Johnnys phone begins to blow up from text messages.

Johnny glances down at his phone scrolling through the messages he's receiving, "who's that?" I question. "oh, my friends are planning to hang out in a little, but its fine since we came here-"

"you wanna invite them over? maybe we can all meet & hangout" Lilia interrupts, "are you sure? my friends can sometimes be- well, a lot" Anna assures Johnny that he could invite them, and so he does.