Hey :))

I made a new book called; Can I Tell You?

The point if the book is to make you realize just how deranged I can be.

Anyways, from now on, I will be ranging about small things, or plotlines. Like always, basically.

So, I've read a few Fanfics where authors say;

Goal: 16 votes and 11 comments!!1!1 won't update unless goals achieved.

Can I tell you how much this annoys me?

I mean, you are forcing your readers to vote and comment. (If you do this and is majorly offended, sorry).

The second thing I hate; when the demigod types:

"You (insert curse word here) brother!"

I'm sitting here like; whoa, you crossed the line, homie.

I seriously don't like it when people ask me to insert a curse word here. You can say it for humor purposes, or use it like I use it, but when your demigod character is fricking pissed?

Nobody have time for fucking inserting fucking curse words for nobody.

You feel me?

That came out wrong.

Please don't ask me to insert a curse word.

The third schist is; when the demigod pauses the story to see if anyone got the reference.

"You get me?" Hazel snapped.

"I get you."

"Okay?"

"Okay."

(A/N: see what I did there? For those who did, high five me!!1!)

The TFIOS references are so overused. When I read one, I will instantly delete the story from my library.

Fourth; when a reader fucking encourage the demigod to continue the crap.

Sorry, to my readers out there who encouraged me to write crap.

So, this story has four incredibly short chapters. And yes, this is the same Jercy fanfic I have been ranting about. Two or three readers were like;

*read in annoying voice* omigods this fanfic is the best plzZ update u my Bae

Omgs this is so sweet and awesome..... update!!!!!

Um...can you get your eyeballs cleaned?

And, when the author includes a smart girl, and she has many pimples, wears ugly glasses, doesn't know how to dress and couldn't handle weapons.

Excuse you, I happen to be a gaming geek, once upon a time, and I get the top three in my school every examination. I happen to wear normal clothing, thank you very much. Not. Yes, I wear glasses and I have a few acne here and there, but there is no one in the world who fits your description.

And I read this popular story about Percy serving Kronos.

That story sucks more than Edward sucks Bella's junks. The prophecy was horrendous and basically she (the author) gave Percy a super powerful brother that deceived even the gods.

Percy turned to Kronos, burned camp down...typical thing, ya know.

Then, he was captured by the gods and stuff.

First, Annabeth won't fucking leave Percy for his brother she just met.

Yes, his brother's POV went like this;

Here goes nothing. "I think I love you."

She bit her lips and I squealed inside. "I think I love you too." I didn't expect her to love me back.

I grabbed her and made out with her.

Um...you literally just met two days ago. You sure you love him?

That story was ridiculous, and I actually puked. Not kidding. I puked. That's how terrible her writing was.

So, please read my other stories and shit!

If you were grimacing at my cussing, I apologize, but I'm really just pissed off at the world.

So, a girl asked me if I hadn't chose this username, what was my choice?

Actually, I considered the username CrashToEuropa until I realized it was grammatically incorrect.

My third choice was Hershey_Kisses. I don't know, I was eating chocolate at the moment.

On the side/above was the cover of a book I considered writing, but I didn't really had the mood to write it...and it still had the said username on it.

Ciao,

WeMetAtSix