Can I Piss You Off?

In this chapter, I intend to annoy you.

★★

Hi! Im Aphrodeity Jackson, the daughter of Artemis. Yes I know that Artemis will never have a child but she really love this mortal guy. Somehow Percy Jackson is my brother. I don't know. Ill never know. I'm six theen. I did not spell that rong. Leonardo thought me howl 2 spell. O he thought u too. OK. Lol I say to Jason Sparkle Greyson. Yeah lolzor he agrees. Persassy come into the room and shouts whaddup mofos. We all laugh. It was pretty funny. Piper squeals OTP and exclaims that it sails. We laugh at that too since it was funny. No. I did not mix past and presents tensed. And no i did not spill it rong. Anyways Chiron the centaur smirk and ruffled his blond Bob cut. Impressive I taught as I examined his golden hide. U kno he said to us I think Rachel Elizabeth dare is say a propexy. She say to me u gauz has too go on a quest. OK we chorused. Yep Tyson say popping the p. We boarded Argo second and ate sandwiches from the cornucopia even tho piper alewady sacrificed it. I kno u r probly sighing know. But conner Stole stole it from camp juice spitter. We arrive at mount mist thing and we confronted the monsters. I step forward and killed the mobsters. They die. Percy die and Annabelle whales the entire time. U r right Jason sniff he while die juz as four told. Piper calm Annabelle Down. I laugh vecuz every shit wuz funny as wit. The twelve gods descended and made me a goddess of everything while they happily became my dlaves. I threw the seven into tardyrust. I lived happily Eva after. U can bcume my king. Bye.

The end.

Horrible story, eh? I hate it when they type "popped the p". Bitch, we know how to pronounce 'yup'. We aint stupid, you know. One story absolutely didn't spaced their paragraphs. How hard could it be?

PM me the title of the worst demigod fanfic you have read so we can make fun of it together.

WeMetAtSix