Chapter 11 Memories

It took a long time for them to get back to the Palace.The RS kids were taken to FTRS.
Jax was laying on his bed,thankful that Gilly was okay.

Raz knocked on his door."Come in"Jax said.
Raz walked in."How are ya doing?"She asked."I'm good"Jax said."Alright,well we interrogated the kids,we found out Rumpelstiliskin is currently aiding Alva.
He is trying to instill fear in us by holding Gilly hostage,lucky for us,we have her back thanks to you guys"Raz said.

Jax stared at the ceiling."Look,I won't beat around the bush,Jax have you ever considered that Gilly might like you too?" Raz asked."No"Jax said.

"I'm pretty sure your love isn't one sided,I mean,I can't be the only one who noticed her crush on you,she literally clings onto your arm,if she's scared or stressed"Raz said.

Jax looked at her."She just needs someone to comfort her,and I just happen to be the closet one near her"Jax said.

"Exactly,you're always around her,and you hate it when someone else gets near her"Raz said."What!?!,I don't!"Jax said."Are you kidding?,I've seen you death glare people for even saying Gilly's name"
Raz said.

"Although,it's not like I haven't seen her do the same thing"Raz said.Jax looked at her confused."You know how whenever we're meeting with new royals,the princesses always talk to you"Raz said.

"Talk is an understatement,it's more like desperate flirting"Jax said."Well,whenever it happens,I can always see Gilly rolling her eyes or mumbling something about how all of the bleach got into their brain"Raz said.

"She just doesn't really like Royals"Jax said.
"And yet,she hangs out with you and AG"Raz said."Trust me,you can't deny your feelings for her,and the only way to figure out if she feels the same is to ask her"Raz said,getting up to leave the room.

"How am I supposed to do that,she's asleep?"Jax asked."You know a way to wake her up,to try it,you have to reflect on your feelings and hers"Raz said closing the door.Jax stared at the floor.Raz and the crew were getting pushy about this thing.(Not just the crew,Jax)

Jax looked at the sidetable next to his bed.
It had a picture of Jax working on one of his assignments,and Gilly poking his head.He remembered that,they were in the library working,or at least Jax was.Gilly on the other hand kept poking him and laughing.
Jax looked down at the floor.

He missed seeing her smile.

"Reflect on your feelings and hers"Jax remembered Raz saying.Reflect.Remember.
Jax stood up and walked towards his desk.
He opened the top drawer,he found a box of pictures of him and Gilly.

He grabbed the first one.It was a picture of Gilly was glaring at something and Jax laughing at her.At a party,some random girls came over and started talking to Jax before getting death stared by Gilly.
Jax laughed at her mad face.She looked like an upset puppy.

Jax grabbed another picture.Gilly was crying on Jax's shoulder and Jax was hugging her.It was a little while after Anna left.Gilly was crying in his dorm room and hugged him.Ollie was in the room and snapped a picture of them.

Jax chuckled remembering Gilly chase Ollie down for that picture.Jax picked up another.
Jax was covered in snow and Gilly was laughing at him.It was Gilly's first Christmas without Anna and she had a tough day dealing with the RLWs so Jax decided to take her out for a stroll in the snow.

Gilly decided it would be the perfect time for a sneak snowball attack .

Jax put the pictures back.He sat by his window.He remembered all the times Gilly looked to him for help,how she always cried into his arms when she remembered Anna.
Jax remembered the first time they met.

She seemed like a normal villager who had done something wrong.He could see her eyes shine in the light of the chandelier.
He loved how she always had a little twinkle in her eyes.

He missed her so badly.

He would do anything to hear her laugh again.But the only way was one of the most difficult decisions to make.He needed to make sure that he was certain about his feelings.

He walked towards his closet and grabbed a box hidden on the top shelf.He opened it and inside was a necklace that said"Partners in crime".It was a gift Jax was planning on giving it to Gilly but ya know,she's asleep.

He stared at the necklace for a bit.He smiled to himself."I know it now,I love her,I love Gillian Cobbler,and I've never been more certain about this"Jax said with a smile and a determined look.

He put back the necklace,walked out of his room,and made his way to the infirmary.

There,now wait with me while I make the next chapter.

Now if I have to admit,this is my favorite chapter because my mom always said she hated it when people talked about the bad memories and never the good.

I respect that. Remembering the good has helped me through some tough times(Even right now,which I consider my toughest time)I decided that Jax should have a chance to reflect on everything.

It was so fun to think of what Jax's memories would be like.My favorite was when Ollie snapped a pic of Gilly and Jax.

So I'll see ya next chapter.