Chapter 8 Rescue Mission PT 1

One week.

Gilly had been missing for one week.

Jax was a wreck.His hair was messier than usual and he barely got any sleep.He sent a letter to his friends and they arranged a meeting to plan a way to get Gilly back.

Jax was sitting in a mini living room and drawing up a plan.He heard someone yelling downstairs so he ran towards the commotion.He saw Rose sitting on a chair, crying,while everyone else was cleaning.

"I can't believe we have to cancel the party, oh,why couldn't they wait a week to attack" Rose said.The princesses looked at Rose annoyed.They continued mopping as Rose just cried.Rose pointed to a smudge on the floor."You missed a spot"She told Snow.

Snow looked at her,grabbed her bucket of water,and splashed it on her."Oh dear,Did I get it?"Snow asked,innocently. Jax couldn't help but laugh.The princesses turned towards him,which made Jax stop laughing.
Rose glared at him,then walked off.

"Snow,that was rude"Ella said."Is what I would say if I actually cared about what Rose thinks"Ella said with a smirk."Jax,What are you doing down stairs?"Rapunzel asked.
"I heard yelling so I decided to see what was going on"Jax explained.

"Alright"Rapunzel said."Hey,have my friends showed up yet?"Jax asked."They should be on their way"Rapunzel said.Jax nodded and went back to his room.He sat down on a chair and read a book.

A few moments later,there was a knock on the door."Come in"Jax said.In strode his friends.They each took a seat on the sofas.
"So,what's the plan?"Kayla asked.Jax picked up one of the scrolls and handed it to them.

They read it over for a few minutes."So your plan is to go to Cloud City,Break into Stiliskin's mansion,and retrieve Gilly"Ollie said.Jax nodded."You do realize that only Gilly knows the way out of the mansion" Jack said.

Jax had completely forgotten about the fact that Gilly had the only map of Stiliskin's mansion.Jax mentally facepalmed.
"Does anyone know where she might have hidden it?"Jax asked.Everyone shook their heads.

"Well,I say we search her room and see if we find it there"AG said.Everyone nodded.
"Alright let's go"Jax said.They took a carriage to FTRS and went into Maxine and Gilly's dormitory.Gilly's stuff was still there despite everyone being on break from school.

There was a shelf in the middle of the room,trunks at the end of each bed,and dressers beside the beds.

"Alright,Jocelyn and AG check the shelf,Jax,Ollie,and Jack check the trunk,and Maxine and I will check the dresser"Kayla said.

They began their search."Well there's no map,but I did find her diary"Kayla said.
"Ooo,lets read it"Jocelyn said."No,that would be an invasion of privacy"Maxine said.
"Come on,I'm pretty sure we all want to know what she really thinks about us"
Jocelyn said.

"Fine"Maxine said.They gathered around Kayla as she read.

Dear diary,
This is the first time I have ever used a diary,
I figured I might as well document my time at this prison called FTRS.
So far I've met the Wicked stepmother herself.
I've met my roommate Kayla,who's a fairy,and this kid named Jax,he got in trouble the first day I got here.Luckily I was able to lie to our teachers for him.Now he owes me.

I went to therapy class with the Evil Queen and her sister,Jocelyn,shes just as evil as her older sister.Total witch.The Evil Queen zapped off my boots and said I'd find them when I learned to fly.

I was going to go Pegasus riding with this ogre named Maxine but,she chickened out.So,I went with that Jax kid and was finally able to find my boots on the roof.

Met Jax's roommate,Ollie,he seems nice.
Although he's been obsessed with pirates so that's a bit annoying.

Kayla seems a bit panicked about something.
I wonder whats wrong.But I can't focus on that,I have to find a way to get home.

"Wow,so I was known as that Jax kid"Jax said stifling a laugh."She didn't really trust us much,did she?"Kayla said."Skip to when she met me and Jack"AG said.Kayla flipped through the pages before landing on one titled
"Almost Destroyed a library and met some new kids"

Dear diary,
I almost destroyed the new library.We fixed it but the Beast named Sebastian didn't seem to happy about what I did.His wife, Beauty, seemed ok and calm about what happened.Their daughter,Allison Grace, was very shy towards us.

I did meet Jack from "Jack and the beanstalk".
He has a very similar story to mine.
He was nice but Jax seems annoyed by his presence,not sure why.

"Thats an accurate description"Ollie said.
"Well,we should continue our search for the map"Maxine said."Right"Kayla said,putting down the diary.They searched for five more minutes

"Nothing"AG said."What are we gonna do?" Maxine asked."Might as well go to Stiliskin's mansion,get Gilly and find a way to get out" Jax said."You can't be sure we will find a way out"AG said."Well,we can't just leave her there,we'll think of something"Maxine said with a worried look.

"Let's figure out how we're gonna get their and what were gonna do"Jocelyn said.
They all agreed and went into the library hoping to find something to help them in their quest.

"What if our plan fails?"AG asked."We will get Gilly back one way or another"Jax said,making a promise to his friends and to himself.

There ya go folks,Chapter 8 is here.
My sleep schedule is wrecked so I figured I would finish chapter 8 and began chapter 9 Because my summer school starts like next monday so I am going to lock myself in my bedroom and work on chapter 9 for y'all

Oh and a really funny thing happened last night.

I was sitting in the living room talking about JILLY and how much I loved the ship.My oldest brother looks at me and starts making fun of me.He goes," You're a shipper,Hahaha,what do you do?write fanfiction,Hahaha".

I look at him and go,"Pfft,of course not", then I stopped writing chapter 8 and turned off my phone.

Stay safe