Epilogue

Baked Love

A gentle hush cloaked the land.

The faint bells of Christmas could be heard in the distance.

Warm lights from every house lit up the small town, as the pale moon hung alone in the sky. A young man, around the age of twenty-three, walked the lonely path to his destination—his sister’s hand snug in his.

That was when the first flakes of snow began to fall.

Ever so gently.

The man and the young lady were quite well-dressed, shielding their warm hearts against the cold—

They have come to find their home.

Five years it had been—

For what could it mean?

It was a cold Christmas night—

The kind of night where magical things happen.

The kind of night where Angels came to warm the hearts of the cold.

But the man decided that it was time he came to his angel.

And so, the young man named Xander and his sister arrived at the front steps of a warmly-lit shop house.

His gloved hand closed in on the handle of the door, and the bells above jingled—

—And he stepped into the bakery named Baked Love.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

         -the end? No. It is just the beginning-

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N:

You knew it was going to end—but I didn’t tell you that it was going to continue X’D It was meant to be a surprise.

Baked Love has taught me a lot of things, and this is one of them—

     “For when there is Love, every ending is a new beginning.”

And with this in mind, the epilogue of Baked Love is the prologue of my new book—Brave Love ^^

This journey over the year has been one something even I cannot describe.

After all, words fail when it comes to Love.

No one can truly describe what it feels like when you’re in love.

That’s kinda why when someone asks: “What do you like about him/her?”

You’re just: “I…don’t know.”

That’s when you know you’ve fallen—so deep till you see Adele. *giggles, I learnt this from reading the comments by you Bakers*

And because I love you guys so much, I can’t describe my experience with this book.

And so, once again, all I can ever muster is—

Thank you.

-Your Cuppiecake.

P.S I will be uploading Brave Love before the year ends so that you guys can add it to your library first ^^ uwaaa I love you so much,

And I’m sorry to have made you cry. If I did. (Just kidding I’m not really that sorry –evil cupcake)