Chapter 30

A/N: Uwaa my Bakers I’m so sorry for the wait! Here it is! ^-^ Enjoy~ *kisses cheeks for waiting patiently*

Chapter 30: Remembering, Giving, and Taking.

Chip’s POV

I was on the phone with my best friend.

“So, so, so, he made you dinner and then??”

“U-Um…well, unfortunately, I…I didn’t get to eat it because I was such a crybaby and the dumbest person on Earth, a-and uh…we talked and um…” I tried to find the right words to describe what happened after that.

“—and then there was white stuff. Was that what you were gonna say?” Asked Kim exasperatedly.

“Y-Yeah!” I exclaimed, glad that she finished for me.

“LIKE HELL I’M GONNA BUY THAT!” Kim shouted into the phone and I had to hold the receiver at arm’s length. “I SAID DETAIL. DEEEETAAAAIILL YOU IDIOT—“

“E-Ehh…but…”

“Okay. Let me start—you guys took off clothes.”

I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks.

“U-Um…un…”

“And then?”

“Uh and then he…he um…k-kissed…”

“YEAH DUHH,” Kim sighed, “C’mon Chip, we need to get you out of your comfort zone!” My best friend said excitedly.

“We kissed…a-and…touched…? U-Uh…”

“Then?”

“Then he kissed me again—“

Then?

“T-Then he kissed me again—“

“This is going nowhere. Get Xander on the phone,” She said, pulling her trump card.

“E-Ehhhh?? But that’s not such a good idea, Xander wouldn’t—it’ll be embarrassing—“

“What’s embarrassing, Angel?” A voice said beside my other ear and I practically jumped, and shivered involuntarily.

“X-Xander! You…you meanie…you scared me!” I huffed, trying to glare.

“Yeah I know, I love scaring you.”

My mouth gaped in shock and I just froze on the spot wondering whether I should laugh or cry—while Xander slipped the receiver out of my right hand.

“You called?”

I snapped out of my reverie, only to hear a faint buzz of Kim’s voice.

“Yeah. Yeah sure,” Xander replied, proceeding to lounge on my bed. “Jerked him off.”

My eyes widened and I lunged for the phone.

“Xander! How could you—why would you—what are you—you…” I punched his shoulder, only to find that my knuckles hurt.

Xander continued nonetheless. “He was so cute—he said he was melting.”

That evil scheming wolf threw a wink in my direction and there was another short scuffle for the phone.