Chapter 29

A/N: It’s a week of holidays before prelims start, and I decided to get this idea out of my head :3 Hehe, I’m so sorry for those who have been waiting so long. I love you *glomp*

Chapter 29: Rose, Chocolate Bananas, and Fluffy Unicorns.

Rose’s POV

It was a beautiful, wonderful Saturday morning, and I was in the kitchen testing the batter for our sponge cakes when I heard someone clamber down the creaky wooden stairs.

“RoseRose!!” Giselle’s voice sounded bright as sunshine as she came skipping into the kitchen. “RoseRose RoseRose!!” She jumped on the spot, clutching Chip’s teddy bear in her arms.

I let her taste the batter and her eyes twinkled. “You know you know, Giselle saw Chocolate Chip and Xandie in bed!!” She squealed, waltzing around the kitchen with her teddy.

I quick ushered her over to the counter, placing a chocolate muffin in her hands before she knocked into anything dangerous.

“Of course Chocolate Chip and Xandie are in bed my dear. It’s a Saturday morning after all,” I smiled gently, pulling her gorgeous brown locks into twin tails.

Giselle fidgeted in her position, trying to turn around to look at the cupcake display case.

“Butbutbutbut—“ She seemed to be trying to say something. Her mouth opened and closed, but she couldn’t find the words.

Giselle tugged at my apron after I was done with her hair, and I took that as a sign to follow her.

She quickly led me up the stairs, and then towards Chip’s room.

She pointed to the door.

Giving her a quizzical look, I turned the knob slowly, hearing the creak of the wood.

I screamed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Xander’s POV

I jerked out of bed at the sound of shrill screaming. “What the—“

“Don’t you ‘what the’ me young man!” What the—

“Will you please explain to me what is going on here and for heaven’s sake please put on some clothes my dear,” What the—

“Oh, and please tell me that is not lube on the floor—“ What the—

“Oh, and I do hope you’ve used necessary preventive measures such as con—“ What the—

Anyway, you best be ready with a valid explanation for this young man,” Rose paused, scanning the room for a second, “I trust you take full responsibility for this.”

And before I could utter a single word, Chip’s sister exited the room with a huff, trying her best not to slam the door.

What the—

.

“Mm…” There was a soft murmur from the pillows. “Xander?”