Episode 50: The Invitation

Narrator:Takeo met Nagato, the flagship of Sakura Empire, and slept in his new dorm. Let's see what this day has in plan for him.

*Takeo starts waking up*

Takeo:*Yawns*

Takeo(mind):Huh...it feels lonely not having anyone to say good morning to when you wake up.

???:"Good morning, master."

Takeo:"Huh?"

*Takeo looks and sees Dido staring at him in his bed*

Takeo:"Dido, where have you been?"

Dido:"Thinking that you don't need me."

Takeo:"Huh?"

Dido:"You don't need me at all, master."

Takeo:"Y-You're kidding, right?"

Dido:"I'm gonna resign myself from my duties of being my master's secretary. You spend a lot more time with those girls than me, master."

Takeo:"W-Wait, why?! Why all of a sudden?!"

Dido:"Because you abandoned me, master..."

Takeo:"Ugh!"

Takeo(mind):That felt like an arrow through the heart.

Takeo:"I'm not abandoning you, Dido. I said before that I was coming home."

Dido:"You said you would come back every night, master...but you didn't, and now I have to suffer your punishment for being a terrible maid."

Takeo:"That doesn't have to do with me abandoning you!"

*Takeo gets out of bed, and put his hands on top of Dido's shoulders*

Takeo:"You are my favorite maid, Dido. No one can be a better maid for me than you."

Dido:"I'm sure you would rather have someone like Belfast instead of me, she's the head maid."

Takeo:"But I don't want her. I want you, Dido. I want you to be my secretary."

Dido:"Master...you can't really mean all of this, you're just saying all of that to be nice-"

*Takeo headpats Dido, making her blush*

Takeo:"I'm sorry Dido, I'm sorry for the long trip I was one, and I'm sorry for not being the happiest when I got back."

Dido:"Master..."

Takeo:"But I'm not gonna abandon you, sure I like to spend time with my starters, but you will always be the maid I come back to."

Dido:"..." *Sniff*

*Dido has tears in the corners of her eyes*

Takeo:"Dido?"

Dido:"Master..." *Sniff* "Please, always come back to me. Even you don't deserve a terrible maid like myself, will you please come back to me?"

Takeo:"Yes, of course. I don't have a single reason not to."

Dido:"Master..."

*Dido hugs Takeo, and he blushes a bit*

Takeo:"Whoa! D-Dido?"

Dido:"Thank you, master. I'm grateful that you will accept me."

Takeo:"Of course, now I'm gonna get ready for the day, ok?"

Dido:"Ok, I'll prepare your breakfast in your office, master."

Takeo:"Thank you, Dido."

Dido:"Of course."