Episode 68: The Night Before the Storm

Narrator:After Takeo's birthday party, most of the ships left. However, he realized that the battle was tomorrow, and he needed to tell the important ships about their strategy.

*Enterprise, Queen Elizabeth, Warspite, Bismarck, Nagato, Dido and his starter ships were the only ones who remained in his office. Takeo and his starter ships were helping Dido clean everything up in the office*

Javelin:"That was so much fun!"

Z23:"Yep, but tomorrow we have to get serious."

Ayanami:"Those sirens will fear the power of the demon."

Laffey:"Zzz..."

Takeo:"I'm so glad you girls had fun."

*Takeo was tapped on the shoulder by Enterprise, and she made join in on her conversation with Nagato, Bismarck, Queen Elizabeth, and Warspite that was taking place outside*

Takeo:"What's up?"

Bismarck:"We just wanted to refresh your mind on what we're up against."

Takeo:"Oh, about the siren attack."

Nagato:"Precisely, and thanks to your strategy that Enterprise told us about. Enclosing the sirens is definitely the best approach. The Sakura Empire will go behind Akagi's back and block the sirens from the east."

Enterprise:"The Eagle Union will block the sirens from the west

Bismarck:"The Ironblood will block them from the north."

Queen Elizabeth:"And finally the Royal Navy will block them towards the south."

Takeo:"Alright, I'll trust you all with the sirens."

Enterprise:"Then that just leaves..."

Takeo:"Akagi, I guess I was bound to face her as an enemy eventually. She set herself to be the villain from the moment the old commander got here, to my first encounter with her back at the photo shoot."

Takeo(mind):And to think that she 'saved me' from a siren back then.

Nagato:"Now, we don't know what she's planning, I suggest you take caution when facing her."

Queen Elizabeth:"Yeah, you better not go in there without at least a plan."

Takeo:"Of course I've got a plan. One that's not really going to please the girls that will accompany me while visiting Akagi, but it's a plan."

Enterprise:"What are you going to do?"

Takeo:"Isn't it obvious? I've been wanting to do this for a while now."

*Takeo told them his plan about him being used as bait to draw Akagi out, and forcing her to lower her guard. While her guard is down, his starter ships can take her out. They each looked at him in shock*

Warspite:"That's incredibly dangerous, commander."

Queen Elizabeth:"Are you insane?!"

Takeo:"Even after everything that's happened to me, both good and bad...nope, I'm still sane."

Enterprise:"I can't agree with this plan, commander."

Takeo:"Why, Enty? If anyone here has the ability to drop Akagi's guard, it's me."

Enterprise:"You won't make it back."

Takeo:"Calm down, I'm just gonna be a distraction."

Enterprise:"She's not gonna fall for it."

Takeo:"How do you know that she won't?"

Enterprise:"She...she..."

Takeo:"Do I want anyone else to try and get her guard down? No...there's no one else here who would actually drop her guard but me."