Episode 36: The Ironblood Dorm

Narrator:Takeo and his ships and staying the night over at Ironblood. Takeo decided not to sleep with his starters and settled for looking for someone else instead.

*They eat dinner and arrive at the Ironblood dormitory*

Takeo(mind):Now who should we ask first? Who do we think would say yes?

Z23:"Javelin, can you and Ayanami take Laffey to my dorm, please?"

Javelin:"Oh, alright then."

*Javelin and Ayanami get Laffey off of Takeo's back, and they head to Z23's dorm*

Z23:"Alright, follow me, commander."

Takeo:"R-Right."

*Z23 and Takeo go upstairs*

Takeo(mind):So we're not gonna see if any destroyers want to, alright. What's level two?

Z23:"Now this is the cruiser level."

Takeo:"Cruiser?"

Z23:"Both light and heavy cruisers are here."

Takeo:"Alright, any suggestions?"

Z23:"No, the one we are going to check with is up on the Battleships floor."

Takeo:"Battleship?"

Z23:"Yeah, let's see if she'll accept first."

Takeo:"R-Right."

*They go up to the Battleship floor, and knock on a door. Takeo spots the label*

Takeo:"Bismarck class...wait, you don't mean-"

*Someone answers the door, but it wasn't Bismarck. A woman with short white hair, and blue eyes opens the door instead*

 A woman with short white hair, and blue eyes opens the door instead*

???:"Can I help you?"

Z23:"Guten tag, we have a favor to ask."

???:"Z23, what is it?"

Z23:"Let me introduce you. This is Takeo Koshiro, commander of Azur Lane."

Takeo:"H-Hey."

Z23:"Commander, this is Tirpiz. Bismarck's younger sister."

Tirpiz:"Nice to meet your acquaintance, commander."

Takeo(mind):This is Bismarck's younger sister? If Bismarck wears a lot of black, why does her sister wear white? Oh well.

Tirpiz:"Is that all you want of me? Just to meet the commander?"

Z23:"Well, actually it has to do with him. He needs a place to stay for tonight."

Tirpiz:"I decline."

Takeo:"Huh?"

Tirpiz:"Goodnight."