Episode 69(Nice): The start of the battle

Narrator:Takeo got to sleep with his starter ships, and a few others, before the final battle. (Oh my god! It's happening. Everyone stay calm, STAY F**KING CALM!) Ok...anyway, let's see how this final battle starts.

*Takeo feels someone shaking him*

Takeo:*Yawns* "What is it?"

Enterprise:"Oh, good. You're finally awake."

Takeo:"U-Uh...good morning."

Enterprise:"Good morning, commander. Today is the big day. Get dressed and ready to head out, Everyone is waiting for you."

Takeo:"Alright then."

Laffey, Javelin, Ayanami, and Z23:"Good morning, commander."

Takeo:"Heh...good morning, girls."

*Takeo's starter's approached him*

Javelin:"We're gonna be protecting the commander, that's what our orders were."

Ayanami:"And we will follow them until our last breath."

Takeo:"P-Probably shouldn't say that, you girls might really die."

Takeo(mind):And I certainly can't let that happen.

Z23:"We will fight until our last breath for you though, commander. We made this decision ourselves."

Takeo:"R-Really?"

Laffey:"Everyone agreed to it..."

Takeo:"I don't know what's weirder, having you girls 'this' loyal to me, or Laffey being awake to say that."

Javelin:"That's because we all have to do our best for you, commander."

Ayanami:"Agreed."

Laffey:"Laffey will also give it her all."

Z23:"Let's just not try to get ourselves in too much danger."

Takeo:"No promises for that."

Enterprise:"Of course, I will be accompanying you as well. No matter how strong your ships may be, they will need air support."

Takeo:"Luckily, that's your speciality."

Enterprise:"Exactly."

Takeo:"But...if Akagi decides to surrender peacefully, then we won't even need to fight her. That's the best possible outcome, I don't want to think about any other outcome."

Queen Elizabeth:"Hey, did you forget about all of us? We're the ones who have to fight against the sirens."

Takeo:"Of course, as long as you stick with surrounding them at every direction, you should be able to outnumber them."

Takeo(mind):Wait, now that I think about it, how big is the enemy anyway?

Queen Elizabeth:"Yeah, yeah. Did you contact all of the regions?"

Takeo:"Yes, the Northern Parliament, Ironblood, and Dragon Empery will block them at the top. The Royal Navy, Iris Libre, and Vichya Dominion will block them at the bottom. The Eagle Union will block them at the right side. Finally, the Sakura Empire will block them at the left side."

Enterprise:"We're missing one, someplace where you haven't visited yet."

Takeo:"W-Well, I wasn't able to visit them in time due to a certain 'emergency'."

Enterprise:"Fine then. We will finish this quickly, and you will be able to visit that region."

Takeo:"Huh...that's quite optimistic of you Enterprise."