Episode 45: The Misunderstanding

Narrator:So Takeo decided to stay with Taihou. (My boy!!!)...god damn idiot, let's see where his stupidity lead him to in the morning.

*Takeo starts waking, facing up to the ceiling. He sees a little flash in the corner of his eye*

Takeo:*Yawns* "Huh?"

Takeo(mind):What the heck was that?

*Takeo looks to his side, and sees Taihou sleeping on the bed, her arms wrapped around him. He starts blushing*

Takeo:"What the?!"

Takeo(mind):I knew I shouldn't have trusted her, what did she do to me last night?!

*Takeo tries to move out of Taihou's grasp, but it he isn't able to move at all*

Takeo:"Hmm..."

Takeo(mind):Getting away from her isn't going to be easy...what would I do if I were trapped in the arms of a yandere?

*Takeo grabs one of Taihou's arms and moves it up towards the ceiling. He grabs his pillow with his other arm, and puts Taihou's arm on top of it. He then rolls off the bed, and Taihou starts hugging the pillow*

Takeo(mind):Haha, I did it! Mission success!

*Takeo quietly tries to sneak out of the room, but he stops himself*

Takeo(mind):Wouldn't this get here back to hating me? She would think I abandoned her, and she'll shut herself from the world again.

Takeo:"Ugh..."

Takeo(mind):Not to forget, she actually treated me like I was her husband...it actually felt nice. it's just that we aren't like that, and that makes it kind of weird.

Taihou:"Hmm...commander...zzz..."

Takeo:"Heh."

Takeo(mind):She even dreams about me, not surprising.

Takeo:"What the hell..."

*Takeo goes back into the bed, and puts Taihou's arms over him again, and pretends to sleep*

Takeo(mind):She's treated me very nicely last night, despite how seductive she was. I should at least give her this moment.

*Takeo starts hearing Taihou waking up*

Taihou:*Yawns* "Hehe...commander~."

Takeo:"..."

Taihou:"Commander~, time to wake up."

Takeo(mind):I need to act surprised.

Takeo:"Huh? T-Taihou?!"

Taihou:"Good morning, my commander."

Takeo:"H-How did you do this without waking me up?!"

Taihou:"Well, I'm very gentle when it comes to you, commander. I'll be right back, commander."

*Taihou gets up, and goes to the bathroom to change, Takeo waits for her to get out*

Takeo:"I-Is there a cafeteria here too?"

Taihou:"Of course, but you can stay here, and I'll give the food to you."

Takeo:"Wait, is that really ok?"

Taihou:"Of course, anything for my commander."

Takeo(mind):Wait, I don't think people are supposed to eat outside of the cafeteria.

Takeo:"L-Let's just go together, isn't that ok?"

Taihou:"Hmm...I guess that's fine. As long as we're together."