4.

"Harry where's my brush!" Harry was brushing his teeth with tired eyes trying to stay woke. Its been a week since he informed Leigh-Anne that they were going to Jamaica and that's all that she has been able to talk about.

"I don't know babe , check the kitchen." She left her stuff in the most randomness places of all and when she called up to him that she found it he rolled his eyes and grinned.

He finished brushing his teeth and pushed his hair back with an American flag bandana. "Which swimsuit do you think I should bring?" She asked walking into the bathroom holding up two different sets of bikinis.

"Neither." Harry said biting his lip. Leigh-Anne looked up at him and shook her head with a smirk. "Sadly That's not an option Mr. Styles." She said walking towards him and standing up on her tippy toes to kiss him.

"Mm why not? Skinny dipping is highly popular , we should try it." Leigh-Anne rolled her eyes as the phone rang.

"I'll think about it while you get the phone." She said walking out of the bathroom to continue packing.

Harry walked downstairs and grabbed the house phone surprised to see Zayn calling. He rarely ever called and when he did he called on Harry's cell phone.

"Hey mate how's it goin?"

"Good good , I just wanted to call you since it seemed like no one could get ahold of you for a couple of weeks."

"Oh yeah.. me and Leigh-Anne were kinda busy." Harry said rubbing the back of his neck. Busy making up for lost times with certain activities that is.

"Mm I see. Well Paul called me and said that we have a recording session in a couple of days , so be ready." Harry furrowed his eyebrows at this newfound information and folded his arms.

"Recording? I thought that those weren't due for the album for a few months." He didn't want to call off the whole trip that Leigh-Anne had been anxiously waiting to go on , it would crush her.

"Yea well apparently Sony wants them earlier than expected. It shouldn't be a problem though right?" Yes! Harry sighed and rubbed his forehead.

"No, no it uh- it shouldn't. Look Zayn I have to call you back ok?" He didn't know how he would be able to break this news to Leigh-Anne.

"Yea sure , see ya soon mate."

"Yeah see ya." Harry hung up the phone and ran his hands through his hair. He wanted Leigh-Anne to be happy and enjoy the trip that he thought they would be having but since the band were going to be doing a majority of the writing this time , Harry and the lads had to be in the studio more than usual.

"Ok I think I'm all packed. Who was that on the phone?" Harry nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard his fiancées voice behind him. Leigh-Anne stepped back seeing him jump and raised an eyebrow.

"What's wrong with you jumpy?" She asked smiling a little. He knew that that smile would soon be replaced with a frown once he finishes telling her that the trip is off.

"Oh um nothing , that was just Zayn on the phone. He was just talking about a couple recording sessions we have to go to." Harry quickly said hoping Leigh-Anne wouldn't catch on. He made his way out of the living room and towards the kitchen.

However Leigh-Anne followed him into the kitchen now with her hands on her hips. "Harry , what recording sessions?" She asks tilting her head.

"Oh it's just the band getting together and finishing up the album. "

"But , does that mean you can't go to Jamaica?" Harry bit his lip and nodded slowly stuffing his hands in his pocket.

"B-but I thought you said that you had canceled everything so we could spend time together."

"I know..I thought I did to but , they need me." Harry watched disappointment spread across Leigh-Anne's face and a pout take over her lips.

"O.ok I understand." She turned and walked off out of the kitchen. Even though she said that it was ok , he could tell by the way her voice sounded that it was nowhere near close to ok.

"Comment, vote, read!"