1.

"I'll be there in a few, keep my side warm ;)"

Harry bit his lip with a smirk on his face and shook his head. His fiancée of 2 and a half years, Leigh-Anne, was coming back from the year round tour she's been on. He missed her dearly and with her busy schedule and his also , they barely got time to spend together.

But tonight was different , he canceled all meetings and recording sessions to be with her. He told everyone that they don't want to be disturbed , especially Niall. He's always coming around looking for food or some place to hang out. The pub must get less entertaining after a while.

He had a home cooked meal waiting for Leigh-Anne , well takeout but that's all he could scrap up. Considering he couldn't cook and she was getting in so late, there wouldn't be any restaurants open. But he knew that Leigh-Anne didn't care about the food , he sure as hell didn't.

All he needed was her in his arms again and having cereal for dinner wouldn't even matter to him.

Ding. Dong.

Harry set his phone down on the table and hurriedly made his way towards the front door expecting to see his lovely fiancée but instead seeing the neighbor across the street.

Harry knew disappointment showed on his face and he didn't even feel like hiding it. "Do you need something Ms. Roberts?" He asked peeking his head out of the door.

"Yes sunny I was wondering if you had seen whiskers running around here by any chance?" Harry shook his head and shrugged his shoulders.

"Not that I know of , sorry." When he tried to close the door Ms. Roberts started talking again.

"Oh well then I guess I have to keep looking for him them." Was she talking to him or herself? Harry didn't know but once he started to slowly close the door again she looked at him.

"How are you and Leigh-Anne by the way." He really didn't want to have a conversation right mow , especially when he knew that his fiancée would be coming in only mere seconds.

"We're doing fine..shes actually on her way now." Harry hoped that she would get the hint for her to make her departure but once she continued to talk he knew that she didn't.

"Oh that's wonderful , tell her I said Hi when she gets here." He gave her a smile and nodded. "I'll make sure of it." He promised beginning to close the door.

"I remember when I was young like you two...I was quite the cougar but , oh Sammy seemed to catch onto me and we fell in love. Eloped too." Harry politely leaned against the door, listening to her story. He still had more things to prepare for in the bedroom but he spared a few minutes.

After a while he got impatient and began tapping his foot hearing her go on and on about how her parents disapproved of their marriage. "Mrs. Roberts , I'm naked." he blurted.

Her eyes widened and she put a hand to her chest. "Well what are you telling me for. Go put your willie away son...Ill talk to you soon , Sam's probably waiting for me." He gave her smile and a wave as she returned back to her house and gave a sigh of relief.

He closed the door behind him and his eyes widened when he smelt something burning. "Shit!" He cursed running back into the kitchen to see a cloud of black smoke.

Once the alarm started to beep he groaned throwing flour on the fire which he was told by his mum always puts the fire out. He coughed heavily as powder flew up his nose and covered his mouth.

Over his hacking heels clicked against the floor but came to halt once they came to the kitchen. Harry watched the white smoke evaporate and saw his Carmel skinned beauty standing in the middle of the kitchen.

She raised a eyebrow at him and looked at the mess around her. "Remind me to never leave you alone with an oven."

Comment, vote, Read..plz?