2.

"Well are ya gonna just stand there with your mouth open like that?" Leigh-Anne asked with her hands on her hips.

Harry made his towards her and locked his arms around her , pulling her towards him he inhaled her sweet scent. He hummed at the familiar feeling of having her in his arms again. He could feel her smile against his chest and he knew that a wide grin was spread across his.

"I missed you , how was tour?" She pulled back from the comfort of his chest and looked up at him.

"It was wicked but I'd rather had been here with you." He smiled at her and pushed her curly hair out of her face and planted a passionate kiss on her lips. He heard a soft moan escape her mouth when he slipped his tongue between her lips.

"Mm." She pushed at his chest and A whining sound came out of his lips which she giggled at.

"No more kisses until you clean this up." she said gesturing towards the white powder that was spread all over the floor.

"Leeigh , come on I waited a whole year. I need you now." He said kissing her the spot on her neck that he knew made her weak.

"If you waited a whole year than you can wait a couple more minutes. Now come on get cleaning." He pouted his lips and held onto her tighter.

"Your evil."

"I know , now stop whining ya baby." she teased hitting him on the bum. He rolled his eyes and groaned getting on his knees and started to clean.

How did he end up planning out this whole romantic evening for the two of them that ended up with him on his knees with a sponge in his hand? That definitely wasn't on his agenda for things to do.

"Harry how'd you get flour all on the counter. The fire was on the stove." Leigh-Anne asked in confusion. Harry just shrugged his shoulders and continued to scrub the floor.

"Yer not talking to me?" Harry's silence answered her question and he heard her sigh and get on her knees next to him. "Harrry." she sing-songed.

He continued to ignore her and wash out his sponge before continuing the routine. He was acting like a stubborn child and Leigh-Anne knew it. When he didn't get what he wanted he would pout and mope until he got it.

"Fine." She threw her hands in the air and walked out of the kitchen. He could hear her start to walk up the stairs and close the door behind her.

He thought about telling Niall that he wouldn't mind if he came over now. Harry tossed the sponge inside the sink after cleaning up all the flour and went towards the living room to sit.

"Still want to ignore me?" A seductive voice spoke from the door that lead into the living. Harry sat up to look over at his fiancée and his jaw dropped. Second thought, he wasn't so sure he would be making that phone call.

"W-what's all this?" He stuttered hypnotized by the way the lingerie looked against her beautiful curvy figure. The purple lace barely covered the her Carmel skin that left little to no imagination.

"Just a little something I picked up , thought you might like it." She shrugged leaning against the door. "Do you?" Harry nodded slowly , staring with his mouth still a gap.

She giggled and moved her finger in a 'come here' motion. He gladly obliged and she looked up him with lustful eyes. He was pretty sure his matched her and he shook his head before picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder.

Leigh-Anne let out a squeal and playfully hit his back. "Harold put me down." she demanded.

"Oh I will , just not here." He says quickly making his way to there bedroom feeling like he was going to explode right then and there.

Vote, Comment, Read Thx!