10.

"where the hell is Leigh-Anne!" screeched Perrie who was one out of three trying to search for Leigh-Anne. The last time they all saw the girl was when they went to take a picture. Were could she have possibly gone between now and then? "did you find her?" Perrie asked to Jade who had walked up towards her. Jade shook her head 'no' and bit her lip with nervousness.

"were did she go.." Jade pondered, looking over the people around them in search for her. Finally she caught sight of her afto that stook out from everyone else and Jade and Perrie ran up to her. They watched Harry whisper something into her ear before giving her one last kiss and walking away.

"Leigh-Anne!" they exclaimed pulling her out of the day dream she seemed to be in. Leigh-Anne jumped and bit her lip once she saw the angry faces of her bandmates.

"hey guys," she akwardly laughed, smoothing out her dress. "uh, wheres Jesy?" Perrie and Jade stared her down before answering. "She went to the loo. Where were you at?" Leigh-Anne rubbed at her lips and pulled at her afro to fix it.

"no you dont have to answer that, we know. While were freakin out about presentin this award your in the back havin a quickie with your boyfriend." Jade exclaimed widly waving her hands like a madwoman.

"To be correct we didn't have sex we jus-"

"Spare us the details!" Perrie interrupted with a slight look of disgust. "we have an award to present." They both grabbed Leigh-Anne one arm for each so she wouldn't slip out of their line of vision. Jesy soon joined them, popping up from out of the blue and they all stood from beside the stage, ready to go out.

The voice of the presenter soon was going to bring them about and they all looked at each other with nervous looks.

"We can do this, girls. Oh and no one trip. . please." They all giggled a Jesy's attempt to lighten up the tension in the room and faced towards the stage.

"And now to present the award to Miley Cyrus, here's little mix!"

-

Harry

"and we're in hell were you, lad." Harry took a seat beside Ed, removing the hat he had been wearing and answered, "loo." even though this was a lie, no one needed to know where Harry actually was.

"you were almost late, the girls are presenting." Before Harry could reply back, the host announced the band's name and soon the girls came out all together. Harry's eyes were mainly trained on Leigh-Anne who infact looked way too good in that dress.

He shifted in his chair listening to the girls present the award to Miley, who came out with a all too revealing outfit. While Miley began her speech, Harry could see Leigh-Anne trying to search the crowd to look for him which he smirked at.

Within seconds Leigh-Anne's eyes connect with his own and he winked, watching her smile to herself and look down. Harry felt a bump on his arm and he look towards Ed who held a sneaky grin on his face. He saw them.

Harry just shook his head with a chuckle and clapped once the girls had finished.The night when on quickly and Harry was glad once him and Leigh-Anne had gotten home that night, finally alone.

"I still can't believe you got up and did it!" Leigh-Anne laughed before jumping ontop of the counter. She had exchanged her long dress for Harry's button up shirt which felt rather comfortable against her skin.

"can't wait to see what the tabloids are gonna say tomorrow." Harry said and took the seat next to her, leaning on his palms. "There probally going to think your soo manly." Harry glared at her under his lashes causing her to giggle and place a hand on his shoulder.

"well, I think your manly." He hummed before pulling her into his lap.

Harry had to crack a smirk." its not good to lie to your fiancee." Leigh-Anne laughed again causing Harry's smirk to widen into a grin. Leigh-Anne's laugh might've not been the most cutest laugh he's ever heard but it was definitley infectious. And that was another thing on his list of things he adored about her.

"Yeah your probally right." she agreed with another giggle at his expression.

"I love when you smile." he blurted out. Leigh-Anne's eyes dialated at the quick change of subject but once she went along with him her cheeks heated.

"I'm sure the girls will hound me tomorrow for nearly being late for our announcement."

"Hey can you blame yourself. You had your sexy husband keeping you occupied." Harry cockily said wrapping his arms around her.

"Maybe the sexiest but not the manliest." Leigh-Anne laughed at his very offended expression. She kissed the pout of his lips but he only held her there for more. "Only kidding." Leigh-Anne whispered.

"I think I would understand better if you gave me another kiss." Leigh-Anne laughed at the childness of her fiancee and without hesitation took his lips back against hers.