Chapter 3: Pleasure's all mine

Vote and Comment, thank you!

~

"Oh, hello," I greeted the boy in front of me. Whoever this boy is. He clearly was strong one. Not everyone can carry two duffel bags, a box and a suitcase all at once. Holding those things makes his arms flex, showing his muscles and veins. Wow, was the only word I could think of.

"Bonjour." He's French. I see. I could only get a glimpse of his face. My things was covering up his face but one thing's for sure is that his shirt looks like it was about to be torn apart from his muscles.

"Do you... understand English?,"

"I do. I'm just not good," My first thought was that he would be a good match for my friend Maya. Oh she's boy-struck. Every boy she meets she'll fall head over heals for. Even with the countless of boys she's fallen over, believe it or not, she's never had a boyfriend.

"I was on my way to go there," I pointed to the door behind him

"Me too," I walked past him and he followed

"You must be the daughter then," I pushed the door open leaving room for him so he could come in.

"Guess so," I reply. I took a good look at the room and my first thought was that it certainly was bigger than my room back at home. This room was more of a rectangle but the lengths were a little identical making it look like a square. It was spacious to say the least and I.. loved it. Everything was still dusty and dirty but I know I'm going to love this room. I just did. What intrigued me the most is the round bed. Just by looking at the bed I already knew what I wanted my room to look like.

He placed my things down and I got a clear view of his face. my oh my was he just ravishing. Calling him handsome was an understatement. His dirty brown hair and that jawline. His facial structure is so rugged and the dirt around his face makes him look so...

Azalea MartinWhat the hell.

"Max Baynard," he gives a boyish grin showing his dimple in his left cheek.

"Azalea Noelle Martin," I smile back

"You have a middle name?," he asked with amusement laced in his voice.

"Well yeah, why? Is it weird or something?,"

"No, I just never met anyone with a middle name before," He answers

"You're joking? Right?," I looked at him. Stunned yet amused. No middle names?

"I'm not. Only the richest of rich could have middle names,"

"Richest of rich? That's so dumb," I laughed.

"You know, you are very different from all girls I have ever met in my life,"

That's some grammar. I guess that makes the two of us.

"Oh yeah? How?," I asked curiously

"Well for one, you talk very... straightforward and short,"

"lol what," straightforward and short? Is that supposed to be a compliment of sort? I've never gotten a compliment like that before. It honestly doesn't sound like a compliment at all. It just sounds like I'm lazy, which in fact is true only, offensive.