< Author's Note >

Hello!! ( 19/04/2021 )

First of all, I've written this and published it before but then apparently, most part of it got deleted. I'm not happy— but what happened, happened I guess. (I'm still very displeased btw, it's more embarrassed than upset).

Thank you so much to all of you guys who have been patient with me during my very long break, thank you so much for voting and thank you for the hilarious comments. Thank you for 12k oh my goodness, (they gotta go since I'm re-publishing but really) I'm honestly shook people would WANT to read this.

I'm so sorry for the long wait (I'm still kind of in my state of writer's block, and so I've been writing more books to try and get it out of the way), I'm sorry that my writing will be a little different now... I don't know, how or why but my writing style is a little different now. Not sure if it's growing or getting worse, you'll have to see for yourself in the upcoming chapters I suppose. I'm also sorry for what's about to go down. When we're finally in the last chapter, and it's finally the end of this book; Please and I mean please do not throw a brick at me.

To all the new readers, welcome!!

I'm updating every weekend now (well, I'll try)

Sincerely,
Me lol. Have a great day (/night) <3!

( p.s. I think I'm going to change the cover, but I'm still debating in my head on it. Idk why I'm telling you guys this but just a heads up I guess— I don't know lmao sorry)