69

« 𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚,
𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 »

« 𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚, 𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 »

- 7 years later -

"Hey bro, I'm taking dad out for a walk"
Johnny said looking at Chenle who gave him a nod.

"Have fun alone with her"
Johnny threw him a wink earning a laugh from Chenle before he closed the door behind him leaving the couple alone inside the house.

"Chenle!"
"Coming Yena!"
Chenle yelled out in response, quickly skipping upstairs to their room, opening the door revealing the girl who busy savoring onto her chocolate with a bag full of chocolates, sweets and candies lying beside her.

"You're gonna get diabetic eating all of this Yena, stop"
Chenle brought his hand up, reaching out for the cover but she slapped his hand away.

"Don't steal, they're mine"
Chenle mentally facepalmed himself, not being able to actually get angry at the girl but was worried that she barely cared about her health.

"Fine, what about your evening walk?"
"Noooo I'm too lazy for it today"
Yena flashed him a smile before going back to taking a last bite onto her chocolate.

"Movie?"
"Sure!"
Yena extended her hand out which he instantly grabbed, making her stand on her feet- one of his hand holding onto hers while the other supported her back, cautiously walking alongside the girl downstairs.

"Where's dad? Johnny?"
"Walk"
Yena gave a nod in acknowledgment, sitting down on the couch with his help.

"You were suppose to go on a walk as well"
"Fine fine stop nagging"
Yena rolled her eyes at him and he shook his head, sighing out.

"I'll go cook—"
"No my love, sit down here"
Yena held onto his arm pushing him down onto the couch forcing him to sit down beside her as she linked their arms together.

"It's show time my lovely husband, you ain't going anywhere"
Chenle chuckled at her words, grabbing onto the remote before looking back at her.

"Genre?"
"Umm... horror"
"No way. Something nice and happy not blood and death"
"Whatever"
Yena scoffed and he shrugged playing a latest movie which he found had a good rating.

"Romance? A love story like ours?"
Yena asked, leaning her head on his shoulder and he hummed in response, running a hand down her hair occasionally to keep her comfortable.