5

"You can use this room for tonight"Jisung said, guiding her inside the huge room- her eyes wide open as she observed the room- dimly lit with the vintage wall sconces that hung on the pearl coloured walls, the king sized bed placed in the middle o...

Jisung said, guiding her inside the huge room- her eyes wide open as she observed the room- dimly lit with the vintage wall sconces that hung on the pearl coloured walls, the king sized bed placed in the middle of the squarish room, thin white silky curtains hid the long windows across the walls, just leaving a shy peak of the city beyond.

"I like it.."
Yena mumbled as she let herself wander around the room in reverence earning a chuckle from Jisung making her turn to face him, confused.

"It's Chenle hyung's room"
Yena simply nodded, unsure of how to react.

"If anything I'll be down"
With that Jisung closed the door behind him, leaving her alone in Chenle's room.

Yena slept on his bed, setting her alarm for her college the next day.
Worn out from all that had happened, she buried herself under the thick duvet as warmth pervaded her body and soon her eyes closed, drifting off to sleep.

Yena shuffled on the bed, groaning at the suddenly luminous room and when realization hit her it was not her bed nor her room, she instantly sat up straight- eyes wide in horror as she stared at the wall in front recollecting what had happened last night.

Yena swung her head towards the window unknown as to how the curtains were drawn and there he was standing- facing the view of the city, jet black hair messily placed yet he pulled it off perfectly, white shirt untucked, hands in his pocket as he tapped his feet on the ground impatiently, awaiting for the girl to leave.

"I'm sorr—"
"Get out"
"What?"
"Get. Out."
Yena rolled her eyes at his words, standing up as she grabbed her phone and bag before heading out of his room- both of them least interested to spare one another a look.

8:06
"Shit! I'm late!"
Yena cursed under her breath, running a hand through her hair to straighten it out as she hurriedly ran downstairs.

"Oh you're—"
"Thanks for the help"
Yena gave Jisung a quick bow before rushing out of the station running towards the bus stop and making her way to her college.

Yena straight up ran towards her locker, grabbing the spare shirt she had and ran to the restrooms to get changed.
"Fast, fast, fast Yena!"
She muttered to herself as she rushed towards her classroom, pushing the classroom door open making everyone face the girl- surprised.

"I'm sorry Mr. Jeon, I'm late"
Yena let out, panting hardly yet trying to maintain herself look decent.

"Quick, I haven't started my lesson yet"
Mr. Jeon said and nodding she made her way towards her usual seat.

"What a dashing entry babe"
Miri commented, throwing a lazy wink at Yena who simply rolled her eyes.
"Shut up"
Yena retorted, avoiding people's gaze, feeling self conscious upon having all their attention.

"So you're telling me this text book actually helps??"
Miri let out, slamming the text book on her desk gaining a few other's attention- surprised upon hearing Yena who had explained her the last night incident.

"Shh Miri!"
Yena smacked her arm and spoke, bringing her tone down to a whisper.

"The women—"
"Ditch the case, tell me about them- are the guys hot?"
Miri wiggled her brows, grinning widely.

"Miri its not something to joke about. There are fucking murders taking place in my locality and the first thing you ask me this"
Miri groaned, annoyed at Yena's words.

"Why don't you shift then?"
Miri asked, at last getting to the point.

"I can't. I paid rent for one year in advance. I can't waste my money, not when I need it the most.."
Yena sighed out- her mind endlessly thinking for the rest of the day about what was to happen next.

Little did she know this was the very start that lead to her life taking an unexpected turn..

Don't @ me for making Miri her friend y'all😬