Chapter 53

Y'all didn't expect me to update tonight, did you? Surpriseeeee.

This is the last chapter . Then the Epilogue will be posted.

Enjoy it babes. I love y'all so much . 💕

---

Malorie S.

"You look so beautiful." Melanie said giving me a hug.

"Thanks Mel." I smiled as we walked into the venue where my baby shower would be held.

"Damn your half a hour late." She laughed.

I walked in and greeted everybody as I walked to my seat .

We know that some baby showers, they have men invited but I decided I want it to just be a girls thing tonight, while August went to chill with Chris , Trey , Daddy, Travis, The Twins, Adrian and Reek for the night.

"You look amazing baby girl." My dad said hugging me.

"Daddy your supposed to be with the men." I said.

"I'm headed there now , chilllll." He said causing me to laugh.

"See you later pops." I said.

I had on a all white dress with some Gold Louis Vuttons to go along with my Gold bracelet. I felt like a angel.

"Mal Mal." I heard somebody say. I turned around to be met with Mama Shelia.

"Oh my god. Hey mama Sheila ." I said hugging her tightly.

"Your so big now. Oh my word. Can I feel your bump?" She asked.

I smirked and nodded as she rubbed all over my belly.

"Jace Alsina. I love that. With you and my sons looks combined, he's going to be beautiful." She cooed.

I smiled and thanked her as her and Mama T started talking.

"TT Mal." I felt a tap on my thigh.

"Hey Kayden, where's Noonie and Chy?" I asked.

"Somewhere with my mommy." She said.

"Awe, I miss you guys." I said.

"I miss you too. Grandma told me your pregnant." She said trying to pronounce pregnant right , she succeeded.

I laughed a little. "Yea I am. I'm having a boy and his name is going to be Jace."

"Will he be my cousin?" She asked.

"Y-"

"Kay stop aggravating Auntie Mal." I heard a voice say. I looked up to see Chandra standing there, gorgeous as usual.

"Hey sis." I smiled pulling her into a hug.

"Your so big." She smiled touching my belly.

"I know , I'm ready for him to come already." I said.

"I know the feeling. Your glowing by the way." She complimented.

"Thanks girl." I smiled.

"Where my strong chin ass brother at?" She asked referring to Aug.

"The boys are at my brothers house for the night." I said.

"Okay everybody, can we get settled. It's time for games." Melanie said into the microphone.

This was gonna be a long night.

*

"Oh my gawd. Thanks Cierra." I said pulling out the 5th gift from her tonight. I was literally in tears opening all the presents.

There were at least 150 people here tonight and I hated crying in front of people.

After finishing up the gift session it was time to eat. Melanie made sure everybody got to the correct seat and ordered their food. I really had a lot to think her for tonight.

I felt two taps on my shoulder. I turned around to be faced with Kayla.

"Hey, can we talk? It's kind of urgent." She said.

I was a bit confused but said yes anyway.

"Okay, so look. The other night..." She took a deep breath. " I slept with August. He came over drunk as hell, we eventually got extra drunk and sobered up after a few hours. I spilled my beer on his lap and it happened."

My mouth slighty dropped as a million thoughts came racing to my mind.

My August? My fiancé? My baby's father?

I couldn't help the millions of tears that came racing down my face.

"I'm so sorry M-"

I let my fist cut her off, making her fall to the floor. I don't know what happened but all my adrenaline came rushing to me at once and I hovered over her and started beating her ass before feeling my both get pulled away. But I was still trying to get her, I was ready to stomp that bitches lungs.

"Let me the fuck go!" I yelled . The people holding me eventually let me go as I ran outside and got into my Audi heading straight to Adrian's house.

I could hear my name being called but it was no use, I was gone.

Once I got to Adrian's house, I banged on the door like the motherfucking police. and guess who came to the door. My bitch ass fiancé.

"Mal what the fuck is wrong?"

"Shut the fuck up and let me talk! I fall in love with you, get engaged to you, stick by your side through everything that you've ever been through, even gave you a baby and this is how you do me?!" I screamed as the tears came rushing down my face.

"Y-y-you did me wrong Anthony. You fucked my cousin outta all people! My fucking family! I w-would never in my whole life do some shit like that to you.! Then you had the nerve to come and lay in bed with me that same night. You lied to my face! " I screamed trying to catch my breath.

"Baby please let me explain! Please." He said grabbing my hand.

First I took my pimp hand off the charger and smacked the fuck outta him, after that, I don't know what happened but I know I was kicking his ass. Before I could get all my real good licks in Trey and Chris were pulling me off of him .

I snatched my ring off my finger an threw it at him.

"I hate you. Dirty bastard." I spat.

"Malorie, calm down." Trey said.

I snatched away from them and walked towards my car feeling something wet in between my legs.

"Oh shit." Travis said.

"I think my water broke." I said.

----------------

Surprise Suprise.

Everybody kept asking for Mal to take her pimp hand off the charger again, sooo.... Lmaooooo.

This is the end, but the epilogue will be posted probably tomorrow.

They got what they deserved.

Jace is coming?

Hm.
Comment and vote babes.

I love y'all. Keep it Trill ❤️✊