Chapter 19

August P.O.V

"So you telling me that you'd fuck Channing Tatum ole bald face ass?" I asked Malorie.

"Who wouldn't. That man is perfect. I like a lil white chocolate." she said smiling.

"What can he do that I can't.?" I asked.

"He can dance." she said smirking. "Yes lawd, he can grind on me anyway."

I side eyed her before pushing her off my lap.

"Auggie I'm just kidding." she said laughing and climbing back onto my lap. "You did better anyway."

"Whatever." I scoffed. "But you knowwww........  you could grind on me."

"If Ce wasn't in the next room, maybe. " she said.

"Wassup with her and Chris?. You seen them last night" I said.

"I don't know. I'm Just glad she kinda got somebody. You know, now she can be happy." she said.

"Yea, and now Chris can stop fucking with all these hoes." I said.

"True." she said before we sat in silence.

"Mal you know I love you right?"

"Yeah. And I hope you know I love you too." she said smiling.

"If something major was to happen I would just want you to call the twins. They would know everything to do." I said

"Why you say it like that?" she asked.

"No reason. Just if anything happen call them." I said.

♪Don't know why I came, in this club with you gurllll, don't know why I came in with these diamonds on my chain, surrounded by bad bitches I can't get em out my face, is it cause ah nigga handsome & wealthy, is it cause a nigga coo' like a professor, I don't know how you feel can you tell me, I won't know how you feel till you tell me, is it cause a nigga handsome & wealthy?♪♪

"Ayeee." Mal said dancing as I laughed and picked up the phone.

"Yooo?" I asked.

"Hey August." I heard a female voice come over the phone.

"Who's this?" I asked.

"Kelsey." she said.

"Man what you want.?" I sighed.

"Look I want to sincerely apologize for my actions last week. I don't know what was going o-" then I heard her start tearing up.  "on bu-t I don't want anything but to ha-ve my bestfriend back-k."

I sighed feeling bad. I mean I've known her since 1st grade and we've been close as thieves.

"Look I can forgive you but we can't be cool. My girl won't like that." I said.

When I said that Mal looked up and snatched the phone from me.

"Who this?" she said putting it on speaker phone.

"Kelsey." she said still crying.

"Girl I don't care nothing about them fake ass tears. When I see you, I coming straight for that ass. And stop call my damn man,  he don't want you, nor does he wanna be friends with you. Bye bitch." she said before hanging up

"Damn Malorie, you could've have some kind of remorse on the girl. It ain't that serious, she was seriously asking me to forgive her." I said pushing her off my lap.

"So now you taking up for her now?" she asked raising her voice.

"No, I'm just saying you ain't gotta be so damn rude." I said raising my voice too.