Chapter 11

August P.O.V

"Baby, get up." Drea said shaking me.

"Man move Drea " I said pushing her away. I wasn't even feeling this no more. After Mal pimped slapped my ass, I started questioning all this.

"This why I don't like yo ass.. " She said getting off the bed and exiting the room, but not before slamming the door.

I sighed before laying back down.

Me and Drea been through alot of shit , and I love her. But to be honest it's starting to fade. We meet in high-school and she always been down with whatever,  we never made ourselves official until last year, we used to just fuck around but she was my girl , and I dared another nigga to even try to pursue her. We hit a low point when she got pregnant. We were both happy and shit. We found out she was having a girl and we decided to name her Sabrina Page Alsina. But our happiness soon became sadness, she had a miscarriage. It was one of the saddest days of my life.

I got up took a shower and threw on a nice outfit. I was prepared for anything Mal threw my way today. I feel so guilty for, everything. If I could just rewind time I would change it all and me and Mal would be right back at our happy place.

Today me, Reek, Chris,  Sevyn and Chris cousin Quan (A/N: Not Rich Homie Quan lol. ) would all be there. I stopped by McDonald's on the way there since Drea didn't cook breakfast. I pulled up in the Range while still tryna finish my hash brown. The hot ass sun bout melted my face off when I stepped out of the car. Atlanta weather so bipolar, one day its raining, next its snowing.

"Hey y'all." I said walking in, giving everybody dap and Sevyn a hug.

"Damb bruh what happened to yo cheek?" Sevyn asked.

"I fell." I lied. That was the quickest one I could come up with. In reality Mal slapped the shit outta me.

"Mal ain't cook for yo ass? Got you eating Mickey D's? " Chris asked laughing a lil as he rolled up.

"We not together no more." I said lowly.

"What you mean?  Y'all went so well together" he said.

"Bruh what yo ass do?!" Reek asked

"We'll talk about it later." I said.

"But doesn't she write for you? " Sevyn asked.

"Yep." I sighed.

Right when I said that she walked in. She had on a pair of dark denim skinny jeans , a orange crop top and a pair of Orange KD's. She had in her diamond bellybutton ring and her diamond earrings to match. She looked gorgeous as always.

"Hey y'all." she said smiling brightly before waving to everyone.

"Hey gorgeous." Quan said getting up and kissing her hand.

She blushed a lil before sitting down. She knew exactly what she was doing and it was getting to me.

She sat down in chair in between Chris and Sevyn.

"Mal,  you ready.?" I asked.

"Yeah." she said dryly before making her way to the couch and sitting beside me.

"So Kid Ink wants me to do a feature on his song, its about partying." I said trying not to stare at her small pink lips as she licked over them.

I let her listen to the beat and she bobbed her head to it a lil.

She whipped out her pen and notepad and thought for a moment. She wrote something down handing it to me.

"Sing that part, to the beat." she said.